Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: warning sensitive - Mum of trans woman beaten by mob and shot dead in homophobic atta

Terrible. Will not watch the footage cause it will make me

Reviews

It is so sad

To think even MAN in wig are been targeted , as they just derive pleasure from dressing up in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

i think key fact:

"Between October 2015 and September 2016 in Brazil alone 123 trans and gender-variant people were murdered."

I'not surprised lot of the TS from Brazil are not even going home for Christmas , makes me so sad.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-03-17), joggon (09-03-17)

No person has the right to beat up and/or kill another person.

There is a lot of abuse going on in this world on a daily basis. Women, men, children... Transexual people are a special target due to their sexuality.

Had a look at the first pictures and scrolled down, didn't read the post. I can't.

Violence is unacceptable.
    Naughty videos on EF.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-03-17), BinJuice63 (08-03-17), joggon (09-03-17), laura boldrini (09-03-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (09-03-17), xagerate (09-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Be thankful we live in a civilised society.
    Yeah we live in a real civilized country .... we throw dead babies into septic tanks. Get a grip you tosser

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Bucko (08-03-17)

I feel sick after reading and watching this..
    I can't believe human beings can do something like that, sickening and true.
    Selene

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-03-17), joggon (09-03-17), robbie9 (08-03-17), Sexy Sandy 69 (09-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Yeah we live in a real civilized country .... we throw dead babies into septic tanks. Get a grip you tosser
    Religion really is the root of all evil.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    I feel sick after reading and watching this..
    I can't believe human beings can do something like that, sickening and true.
    Selene
    Being hit by a plank of woos , ouch.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Be thankful we live in a civilised society.
    To a certain extent i agree with you about "our society" but given the re rise of hate in USA and France etc perhaps we should not be complacent about our situation. It is clear in USA some have never accepted the result of the civil war there , blacks are disposable to them . I have seen v bad and dangerous attitudes to gay and trans here, I think it is lurking just below the surface, i was shopping other day and deciding on a pink shirt when i noticed this guy rather agitated beside me, thought he was just having a bad day, but no he was muttering vicious thoughts slurs about gays, turns out a me because I was buying a pink shirt !!! Thats deeply seated hate in waiting so perhaps we all need to protect our current society more than we think and not take it for granted. Its not perfect here by any means but its better than it was so maintance and progress need working on
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 09-03-17 at 07:54.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Ah sure the church drops children in the toilet to get rid of the body's. And yet they lecture me on the rights of the unborn child.

Fuck off hypocrites.
    I am in complete agreement with you here IDF the ardent / zealot Christians(or indeed Muslims) often find no problem in justifying terrifying and disgraceful behaviour actions attitudes in the name of God , the greater good and all that crap. I have seen first hand the warped use and abuse of religion here. But not all of Ireland is in their hands anymore thankfully and to add balance I have also meet good people of religious belief but those of a fanatical bent seem to get sway and then its goin wrong. My point is that what we have got here in terms of a better place for minorities to be accepted cannot be taken for granted imperfect as it is.

I mean in America the bible bashers protect unborn in one hand whilst waving the right to bear arms in the other utter madness, but no doubt a similar twisted logic lead to the killing of this poor woman in Brazil.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 09-03-17 at 08:36.

Reviews

I saw this online in the Sun earlier - said there were several ts's murdered in Brazil in the last month alone - terrible development in a Society that was tolerant up to now- human life is sacred and people should not be treated like this - but with Trump and others the crazies are getting control and preaching racism sexism and all those other isms !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast