Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Mcguinness rushed to hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMinder View Post
    there wont be a united Ireland and SF gobshites think there will, not anytime soon

the border poll, they think the people of NI will vote to leave the UK, no they wont, I'm a catholic and we all here dont want to leave, cant wait for it actually and for it to be blown out of the water and leave them SF gobshites red faced
    The reality is that it is not economically viable and when the U.K as a whole voted to leave Europe that was the republicans last chance of a referendum on a united ireland.
    Its just a pipe dream now and thats why they are so pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    Does she normally whisper after Gerry?
    I get it now, I spelt allowed wrong the 1st time wrong
    Been a long day i am a bit spent.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    I would love to see a united ireland but it would never happen. Ireland would be in debt and danger within the 1st year.
    And even if they could afford it down south dont want it according to a cross border poll, And who could blame them.
    West belfast has the highest number of welfare and DLA claiments in the north, They dont want to pay for them.
    Brexit is going to fuck N Ireland. There is going to be some sort of hard border brought back and only a complete retard thinks this wont negatively affect Ireland. Both north and south. The best thing for N Ireland is to remain in the EU and the only way that will happen is by a United Ireland.

Scotland are already talking about another referendum and I think there is a good chance they will get it. If they do it will pass this time. That means less money in the UK and less to spend on NI. Again the best thing for Ireland is reunification.

Ireland would be in debt and danger within the 1st year
    Could have said the same thing about Germany after WW2 that West Germany wouldn't be able to afford it but look at Germany. They went from one country split inn two to one country with one of the strongest economies in Europe.

To say a united Ireland wont happen now or even soon is one thing but to say it will never happen is pretty stupid.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (07-03-17), JohnRambo (07-03-17), Wolverine (07-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    What the f*** are you talking about? Martin McGuinness has NEVER denied being a member of the IRA and being proud of it and why shouldn’t he?

Get your facts right fella before you start talking shite like that.
    It's nothing to b proud of burying men and women in bogs What did he or Adams ever do but cover things up like his health now they have nothing to be proud of absolutely nothing
    Last edited by nibb; 07-03-17 at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    Brexit is going to fuck N Ireland. There is going to be some sort of hard border brought back and only a complete retard thinks this wont negatively affect Ireland. Both north and south. The best thing for N Ireland is to remain in the EU and the only way that will happen is by a United Ireland.

Scotland are already talking about another referendum and I think there is a good chance they will get it. If they do it will pass this time. That means less money in the UK and less to spend on NI. Again the best thing for Ireland is reunification.

Could have said the same thing about Germany after WW2 that West Germany wouldn't be able to afford it but look at Germany. They went from one country split inn two to one country with one of the strongest economies in Europe.

To say a united Ireland wont happen now or even soon is one thing but to say it will never happen is pretty stupid.
    Thats you're opinion and you are entitled to it even if it is crudely put.
    Nobody can predict the future so we will just have to wait and see.
    I believe in logic not pipe dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    It's nothing to b proud of burying men and women in bogs What did he or Adams ever do but cover things up like his health now they have nothing to be proud of absolutely nothing
    No point wasting your time, He has a huge chip on his shoulder.
    I didn't even bother engaging with him.

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    More likely the Sinn Fein gobshites would blow you out of the water. Sure when the Brits leave you can always go with them
    wait and see if theres a border poll, most want to stay in the UK including Catholics, Sein Fein, more like Mé Féin but what will any of the parties do for us,sweet FA
    The TRAITORS even voted in favour of Sexual Offences with the DUP and in the ROI too
    Last edited by TheMinder; 07-03-17 at 21:54.

Reviews

Thats you're opinion and you are entitled to it even if it is crudely put.
    Nobody can predict the future so we will just have to wait and see.
    I believe in logic not pipe dreams.
    One use of the word fuck is a crudely put opinion? Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

So where is your logic? I have clearly explained why I think its inevitable but all you have said is it wont happen and its a pipe dream. Do you think brexit is going to be good for NI?

You're right that nobody can predict the future but you don't have to be mystic meg to know brexit could negatively affect the uk economy which will mean less money for NI, Wales and Scotland. If Scotland leave then England will definitely want to scrap or modify the Barnett formula which could mean even less money for NI. Do you believe in logic or not?

Explain the logic behind your belief that it will never happen or is it a belief based purely on emotion?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (09-03-17)

Reviews

No politicians cares about us so we shouldn't even give them the time of day, only see them when looking for votes and they cant even cum in person.
    I would love to take some of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    One use of the word fuck is a crudely put opinion? Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

So where is your logic? I have clearly explained why I think its inevitable but all you have said is it wont happen and its a pipe dream. Do you think brexit is going to be good for NI?

You're right that nobody can predict the future but you don't have to be mystic meg to know brexit could negatively affect the uk economy which will mean less money for NI, Wales and Scotland. If Scotland leave then England will definitely want to scrap or modify the Barnett formula which could mean even less money for NI. Do you believe in logic or not?

Explain the logic behind your belief that it will never happen or is it a belief based purely on emotion?
    Belief what you like, I have better things to do than argue with someone who compares germany to ireland.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast