Thread: Comedy of Errors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Love Comedy of Errors

Today has been one of those days for me. I managed to damage myself this morning and threw myself on the floor and a very kind Gentleman helped me and picked me back up.

Then after hobbling around as a tourist most of the day I very kind lady offered me a cold pack for my leg for my journey home (4 hours normally for the drive from South to North)

Then my eflow thingy decided to stop working resulting in me nearly going through a bollard. I literally was within inches of it before the car stopped, as it had lit up green making me think it would go up, but it was for the car behind me. I then reversed back and went to talk to a chap at the kiosk who told me it was broken and was starting to get agitated due to very painful leg from previous accident when the chap in the car behind me sympathised with my situation and not only paid for me to get through, but gave me money to get through the next toll too.

Irish people (generally) are the kindest and heart warming people and despite having a pretty miserable day I am overwhelmed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of everyone today. I also saw 7 rainbows!!!! I love rainbows!

I'm so glad to be back in my own little home and world, but have no regrets with having a 36 hour trip to the south, even if it did take me 5 hours to drive home with 2 injured legs and a sore hand lol.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

JennyT (08-03-17), Barney Rubble (08-03-17), casman (06-03-17), emilyuk (07-03-17), IrishSarahBarra (06-03-17), joggon (08-03-17), MidlifeCrisis (07-03-17), moonlightbeauty (06-03-17), Rafaella25 (07-03-17), redforever (07-03-17), Renatha Lopez (07-03-17), Rocker123 (07-03-17), tom sand (08-03-17)