Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: is trump the new jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Burning question of the hour, does Trump even take himself seriously.
    Did he run "for a laff" and for publicity and now he is stuck with the job?
    How could anyone take themselves serious with a haircut like that.
    He must use a lot of harmony hair spray.

He is the Anti-christ foretold in Daniel 9:27. When the Christ returns I'm guessing he won't be amused.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNamesRiddick For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (05-03-17), Mary Magdalene (05-03-17)

hail trump!

Reviews

Is trump the new Jesus, in a way yes for example you be saying what the effing Jesus has he done now on twitter when I get up in the morning or if you hear that frigging voice on the radio its like Jaysus turn that off. Or Jesus what has the guy done to the English language FFS , I reckon he has a few people praying to Jesus also.

But its goin well . Plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days !!!! Travel ban !!! Biggest crowd at an inauguration EVER !! Alternative Facts National security adviser part 2 , Jeff good old boy Sessions gossip boy , See you in Court travel ban , judges fake news FAKE NEWS FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS. Obama tapped my phone statement of fact now Congress go get the proof, Sweden , China , people with mental disorders can have automatic weapons again dear sweet Lord Jesus thank you for this I feel safer now!!!, no EPA protection, Stock market up poor still poor. I won the popular vote really Jesus i am telling you , proof no need I am Jesus , Exploiting that poor war widow . His one hour speech to congress was so welcomed, he finished sentences he stayed on message he did not abuse anyone, he read the teleprompter, its a miracle he must be Jesus.

The two press conferences WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS WAS THAT, after he finished , or more like holy fuck he has the nuclear codes Oh Jesus
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 05-03-17 at 19:42.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (07-03-17)

There's nobody like him

Reviews

Trump is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (05-05-17), TheNamesRiddick (06-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Marker222 View Post
    There's nobody like him

'Nobody knows taxes better than me". Well I think people who actually pay taxes knows them better.

Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (05-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by sirben View Post
    hail trump!

Feels good, doesn't it. Expressing your rage against the machine. No consequences.

The problem with trolling is you never know when it's time to stop. The tendency is to walk yourself into a world of hurt without realising. Hence the reason we have a 70 year old Oligarch in the Whitehouse.

The funny thing about all this is that 10 years ago I would have voted for Trump, he seemed like a rational man. Before he got poisoned by the black man in the oval office. Before he went on this ridiculous vendetta.

Hail Satan, hail to the theif.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sirben View Post
    alot of people didnt like jesus when he was alive too. but to me,trump seems almost christ like.
    and when i see all the people who hate him,it makes me like him more!
    I think you are misunderstanding what people mean when they say "Jesus Christ" every time he tweets.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (06-03-17)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast