Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: is trump the new jesus?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle1 View Post
    I judged you a long time ago as an irrelevance.
    But it is amusing to see your reactions, when your chain is jerked(an American term but a know it all will be aware of that)
    Ah now that's where we differ, Mr van Winkle. You judge others (a most odious behaviour trait) whereas I merely participate for my own amusement

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Ah now that's where we differ, Mr van Winkle. You judge others (a most odious behaviour trait) whereas I merely participate for my own amusement
    How can I fail to judge when you insist on providing so much evidence of twattery.
    And don't worry your pretty,little head(see judging you there again) about the semantics or etymology of the last word in the previous sentence.
    Good lad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He'll be kissing his ass when he see's him.
    Remember Noonan followed him around like a randy groupie , waiting for him at the airport after he left Scotland.
    Noonan is a disgrace. He singlehandedly ruined any chance of NAMA succeeding in getting back a decent return by bundling off loans on the cheap to foreign vulture capitalists. Sucking up to Trump while he stole Dunbeg on the cheap was par for the course.
    Trump is a cunt that surrounds him with even bigger ass licking cunts. Pity we haven't a strong leader like dev or Haughey that wouldn't be afraid tell Trump to go fuck himself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Noonan is a disgrace. He singlehandedly ruined any chance of NAMA succeeding in getting back a decent return by bundling off loans on the cheap to foreign vulture capitalists. Sucking up to Trump while he stole Dunbeg on the cheap was par for the course.
    Trump is a cunt that surrounds him with even bigger ass licking cunts. Pity we haven't a strong leader like dev or Haughey that wouldn't be afraid tell Trump to go fuck himself.
    I didn't know you were a Blueshirt dob

Only jokin ffs !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Heard that jumped up slimy skidmark Nigel Farage on the radio saying Enda Kenny needs to apologise to Trump for calling him a racist nutball. Nearly rolled my jeep. I hope he gains some back bone tomorrow and calls him what he is to his face, a lying dirtbag cunt.
    Did not hear interview but of those on this turd I have heard he is been given a v easy broadcast. Not challenged on Joe Cox not challenged on Trumps mad tweets, his press conferences, the chaos in his administration, the failure to condemn hate crime in america his support of that Yanopulis after Berkeley but then silent when same guy exposed as supporting Paedophiles, the Don Cheadel statements, the out takes of the apprentice. Farage we need like a hole in the head I suspect he sees Irish as nice pets to be patted on the head.

When trump falls this guy will be nowhere to be seen thankfully , he is like a little shit that has a gorilla backing him up in schoolyard till the gorilla is gone then we will see. The press have to nail this guy down . I see we have racist slogans appearing in Dublin printed in Polish saying whites only now, just great.

truth aint always pretty. same as renting to college students.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    They are calling it a white backlash.

Be White Be Proud.

You don't have to hate others to be a proud race. (except if you are white).

I'm very proud to be Irish.
    then the liberals would call you a white nationalist and a racist.
    i dont care anymore what they call me. im proud to be white.

Reviews

interesting ................
    Last edited by joggon; 17-03-17 at 01:03.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

The end is nigh, Enda, end it
    The knives are being sharpened

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    The end is nigh, Enda, end it
    The knives are being sharpened
    It's coming to the Enda the road .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (17-03-17)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast