Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just arrived - all six of us

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Wrong again Luther. Seven are wearing glasses and that is against NBA and E-I rules
    You'll have to take a closer look..........
    They're actually Basketball goggles........
    Maybe you need a pair

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Nope…they be standard issue granny glasses

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    You'll have to take a closer look..........
    They're actually Basketball goggles........
    Maybe you need a pair

There not the NBA approved regulation glasses and as it states in section 577 paragraph 367 subsection 47-A of the E-I rules devoted exclusively to the issue of pictures of elderly basketball playing Granny’s I have no option but to request that you be maggoted forthwith.

Sorry Luther you should have read them more closely on joining my man…enjoy soapland…

Blog Entries

There not the NBA approved regulation glasses and as it states in section 577 paragraph 367 subsection 47-A of the E-I rules devoted exclusively to the issue of pictures of elderly basketball playing Granny’s I have no option but to request that you be maggoted forthwith.

Sorry Luther you should have read them more closely on joining my man…enjoy soapland…
    Ah come on.......

Even the fans wear them......

Can't I just so to the Patricias basement for the weekend instead???

Maggotville no fun without Lizzy.....
    L

Default I must be going soft in my old age but……

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah come on.......

Even the fans wear them......

Can't I just so to the Patricias basement for the weekend instead???

Maggotville no fun without Lizzy.....
    Oh alright I’ll leave it go this once, that section is a little weighty it has to be said but its only because of the seriousness E-I takes sporting eye wear regulations that it like that.

Soap is not quite soap without Liz that’s true. Your sailing close to wind though Luther with this shamefully flagrant disregard for the rules relating to Granny’s in general so I’ll have my eye on you (the good one)

Be off with you ya little scamp...
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 30-03-09 at 19:38.

Blog Entries

Oh alright I’ll leave it go this once, that section is a little weighty it has to be said but its only because of the seriousness E-I takes sporting eye wear regulations that it like that.

Soap is not quite soap without Liz that’s true. Your sailing close to wind though Luther with this shamefully flagrant disregard for the rules relating to Granny’s in general so I’ll have my eye on you (the good one)

Be off with you ya little scamp...

Your leniency is much appreciated.....

However the request for a weekend in the basement still stands....

It's great down there.........
    L

It's not all it's cracked up to be. It's where Mods undergo taser and other non lethal weapons training but if you don't mind helping out and being someone we can practice on that would be great. Dont worry about safety as we are highly train............ARRGHHHHHH!!!!

JESUS!!!!!

FUUUUUUCK THAT HURTS!!!!

PATRICIA PUT THE TASER DOWN!!!!!!!!

Reviews

One apartment with six girls, one with a broken leg who only came along for the ride (pardon the pun) and one mobile phone between them........either the recession is really getting bad if they have to share two beds between six or they're trying to recreate Monto down by the Lee.

Full marks for discretion ladies, but the girl with the plaster and crutches is a dead give away.

Quote Originally Posted by bbgirls View Post
    Attention Irish Men. We are six english girls (middle 20s) and we have just arrived on your lovely shores today. We are sorting out our accommodation in a discreet appartment in Cork, but will be travelling around as we hope to stay in Ireland until May. We will be ready to offer you our every-thing-available service in a few days. We will get an irish sim card tomorrow.
    We hope to get our profiles up on this site in a few days. In the meantime, if you want more information, pics, a sample video of us all having a pint in Cork airport please email us on
    888removed888

Looking forward sharing what we girls have to offer soon
    Thank you

Sindy, Kayleigh, Susan, Trish, Jane and Ann-Doll
    will ye b coming to sligo or longford

9. Default

I might be interested in meeting one of you please e-mail me @ yor_rick@yahoo.ie with any details about yourselves and when and where you might be touring

Default hi

would like to some of ye can you send on some picks to limerickbluecar@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

sexmad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast