Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extra time

Default Extra time

so if these forums go what you all going to do with your time, looks like some will go insane without their daily fix, probably back to Boards.ie for me more

Reviews

The gaa have brought in extra time to all championship games now except provisional finals and all Ireland finals

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

casman (26-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    The gaa have brought in extra time to all championship games now except provisional finals and all Ireland finals
    not my thing, couldnt watch it actually, if they were playing in my front lawn i would pull the curtains
    Last edited by 50euro; 26-02-17 at 09:15.

Blog Entries

The law changed in N.I already and E.I is still here. If no one over here has tried to force it's closure, what makes you think it will be forced to close when the South changes?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (26-02-17), MidlifeCrisis (26-02-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 50euro View Post
    so if these forums go what you all going to do with your time, looks like some will go insane without their daily fix, probably back to Boards.ie for me more
    I might leave the house once in a while.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    The law changed in N.I already and E.I is still here. If no one over here has tried to force it's closure, what makes you think it will be forced to close when the South changes?
    EI might shut it down if revenues drop...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 50euro View Post
    Across the road is still going.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (26-02-17)

we all know the police never tried to enforce it down there but we got a right shower up here that is fit for anything and i mean anything.
    500euro, thats 10 times myself could come in very handy

Where else is there to go? Other than boards and over the road.

Reviews

The bill in the North is unfortunately one line that should never have been crossed.
    To start to try to target websites would be another thicker line.

First the “Swedish Model” then the “Chinese Model"? Can’t really see it being tolerated not even in any part of Ireland.
    Last edited by SteveB; 26-02-17 at 11:31.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast