Thread: New cold war looms as Trump aspires to make American prostitutes better than Russian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default New cold war looms as Trump aspires to make American prostitutes better than Russian

New cold war looms as Trump aspires to make American prostitutes better than Russian ones

http://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/02/...-russian-ones/

Concern that America is falling behind Russia in the pay-for-sex industry was allayed last night after President Donald J Trump announced a new ‘hooker race’ with market leaders Russia.

“Russian prostitutes have been, in my view justifiably, classed as world leaders…”, said Trump, adding hastily, “…of course I have no bigly experience of that, despite what the CIA are telling you. But it is now beyond time to get US hookers back on top. We’re gonna make America fellate again!”

The President has announced that his wife, first lady Melania Trump, will be placed in charge of the new venture at a salary of $3000 per day. “We’re not talking about paying her anything more than I allegedly paid those fake news Russian prostitutes per night…” said Trump, “…it’s not corruption or nepotism, but Melania has goodly commercial experience in the field of adult entertainment, and I hugely enjoy doing to her now what I plan to be doing to the rest of the world very soon.”
    Trump was reacting to Vladimir Putin’s statement that Russian prostitutes were ‘the best in the world’. Glowing with orange pride he told the Russian President, “Hang on Vlad, we’re gonna catch up…”
    “As far as the American people are concerned, they’re all gonna be fucked and you’re all gonna pay for it.”
    Last edited by joggon; 21-02-17 at 15:49.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

We need to get in on the act or we will get left behind.

Reviews

Although personally I don't think Trump or any of his entourage are fit to run a brothel...........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    New cold war looms as Trump aspires to make American prostitutes better than Russian ones

http://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/02/...-russian-ones/

Concern that America is falling behind Russia in the pay-for-sex industry was allayed last night after President Donald J Trump announced a new ‘hooker race’ with market leaders Russia.

“Russian prostitutes have been, in my view justifiably, classed as world leaders…”, said Trump, adding hastily, “…of course I have no bigly experience of that, despite what the CIA are telling you. But it is now beyond time to get US hookers back on top. We’re gonna make America fellate again!”

The President has announced that his wife, first lady Melania Trump, will be placed in charge of the new venture at a salary of $3000 per day. “We’re not talking about paying her anything more than I allegedly paid those fake news Russian prostitutes per night…” said Trump, “…it’s not corruption or nepotism, but Melania has goodly commercial experience in the field of adult entertainment, and I hugely enjoy doing to her now what I plan to be doing to the rest of the world very soon.”
    Trump was reacting to Vladimir Putin’s statement that Russian prostitutes were ‘the best in the world’. Glowing with orange pride he told the Russian President, “Hang on Vlad, we’re gonna catch up…”
    “As far as the American people are concerned, they’re all gonna be fucked and you’re all gonna pay for it.”
    fake news, baby

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    fake news, baby
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings