https://twitter.com/Hotmaturesexy

Limerick 14th, Louth from 8pm on the 15th departing on the 19th at midnight. Dublin Grand Canal on 20th from 4pm til 11pm and again on the 21st from 10am to 11pm

I am still working on my new updates for www.ladyvonteese.com but hope to have it up some time in March 2017 and I will always keep adding lots of new photos, stories and movie clips. However for now I will be posting photos of some of my collages you see here in my new black leather boob tube and stocking. Dont forget to check out the strap on photos in the "ladyvonteese sexy new photos" in the chat forum too, as there is one there you might not have seen.

If you are looking for something such as uniforms, shoes etc, please be sure you book and make your request before I go on tour otherwise I may just see you as a time waster making request when I have already left home.

I do not text chat (or sex chat when on tour) I do not haggle my prices or offer any unsafe unprotected services or A levels on me either (just you guys and girls who are into it). Hygiene is very important to me and should be for you too so taking a shower is a must.
I only share fun times with those I click with so don’t be offended if we just don’t click as not everyone dose. x

Those calling to make a booking only do so once you know all the details of your booking: the city, date, time, how long the booking is for and discreetly the type of booking you’re hoping to share with me. If when you call you can’t get though via phone call (as I am kept very busy) send me a text message with all the above information in “one” text message as I do not time to text back and forth so will not take your booking seriously. Once I receive all the relevant information requesting the booking I will then text you back with a convenient time to call me, as I only take booking once we have at least chatted

All bookings have to be and I mean has to be “fun for both parties” If you wish to return for round two! But be warned I’m told I’m entertaining, funny and very very addictive Lol. x

I am not looking for a diver, body guard or looking to meet up for any type of threesome’s and hope you find you find a special person to share this type of booking with. I am an independent Irish kinky mature hot MILF who is naturally dominate so loves “Play Roles” the top favourites being both for me and my clients are a “Naughty Head Mistress”, “Friends Best Friends Mum. Auntie or Step Mom” and “The Hot Sexy Bossy Bitch at Work Who Just Cant Help but keeps You Late” Lol.x

I run a legal legitimate business in Ireland so I am not taking money out of the country but putting it back into it and have been lucky to meet so many lovely fun people I’m having a total blast with and look forward to seeing you again and again. Lol

For those wishing to make a booking please be aware there are many time wasters in this industry as there too, some are unsavoury charters. I also keep hearing that you guys are making booking but then are left standing without your agreed appointment due to the girl has double booked so then left without your arranged booked and for some having wasted their time driving a long journey too. Hence I have a system to get rid of time wasters which is a refundable Meteor phone To-up deposit which you can pick up in any shop, garage or pay on-line. Once we have chatted and made the arrangements to meet, you just pick up the phone credit which is 10 Euros credit for half an hour and 20 Euros for 45 min or a hour. You then text me “the 12 digit number on the Top-up receipt, the city, how long the booking is for and the time of the booking, once I have checked the telephone credit has gone through I will text you confirming I am keeping our agreed booking and other details. And so long as you arrive at the agreed time you then deduct the cost of the phone credit however if you are late or don’t show up it will not be refunded.

Please also note this is not a date website, I’m not looking for a boyfriend, so I don't need someone to spend my time chatting with either for free, if you wish to just chat its 20 Meteor credit for 3 mins regardless what type of chat it is.

I only work from 9.30am (booking from 9.30am-11pm deposit paid must be booked before 11pm the previous day for 'am' bookings and is a min of 45 min’s booking.

My last new client is at 10.pm as I only see my regulars till 11.00pm. My phone off at midnight as I do not work 24/7 as I’m here for the fun and money not just the money and safety and discretion comes first. Best time for me to chat is 10am to 11am and 10pm to midnight, if I'm not in a booking already.

So if you are looking to make a booking to meet with me for some clean safe healthy kinky erotic hot sexy times please do so in advance with the Meteor Top-us as I am kept very busy on my tours sharing moments you really would not believe nor, will be stopping just to answer my calls as I do not pick up my phone when I have a booking

All the very best for now and looking forward to meeting up with some old friends and new like-minded ones too. xxxx hugs.

Lady Von Teese

All the best and look forward to meeting you for some hot sexy kinky fun in Galway, Limerick, Louth, Dublin Tallaghl

https://twitter.com/Hotmaturesexy

www.ladyvonteese.com

Lady Von Teese