Thread: Proper full on GFE??

Default Proper full on GFE??

Hi ladies in Limerick, is there anyone would provide a proper GFE, I'm so disappointed at the moment one bad girl after another. Sick of the door opening to find no more than average looking girls, I need a beautiful girl to lift my spirits! Anybody???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 1875eac View Post
    Hi ladies in Limerick, is there anyone would provide a proper GFE, I'm so disappointed at the moment one bad girl after another. Sick of the door opening to find no more than average looking girls, I need a beautiful girl to lift my spirits! Anybody???
    I think you may have a very high standard regarding looks. I notice, in your review, you gave a lady, who has 5 green stars for physical appearance out of 206 reviews, a single red star.

Now either the 206 previous reviews are blind rats or you need to go to spec savers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    I think you may have a very high standard regarding looks. I notice, in your review, you gave a lady, who has 5 green stars for physical appearance out of 206 reviews, a single red star.

Now either the 206 previous reviews are blind rats or you need to go to spec savers
    You would think after waiting for 8 years to write a review you would write a good 1

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (12-02-17)

Hold on a minute, I said the photos are inaccurate! And they are! Trust me I don't need glasses. And so what if it's 8 years am I not allowed have an opinion?

Reviews

Hold on a minute, I said the photos are inaccurate! And they are! Trust me I don't need glasses. And so what if it's 8 years am I not allowed have an opinion?
    Yes, you said the photos were inaccurate, that's not so bad provided the lady is good looking anyway, but you also gave the minimum score for "physical appearance".

This is out of kilter with the 206 previous reviews.

If this was an oversight, you can request the mods to correct it. If it was intentional, well, my original post stands.

Ya go on, I'll take one for the team and report back to the rest of you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (13-02-17), Sarsaparilla (18-02-17)

Please, let's keep on topic, if you are not interested in the request then do not reply here but let's respect it please.
    Selene

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

Floki (17-02-17)

Ouch!!! i didnt mean to offend anybody so im profoundly sorry if i did , i just gave my honest opinion, perhaps i do need specsavers and im most certainly not Bradd Pitt. sorry folks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 1875eac For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (16-02-17)

Ouch!!! i didnt mean to offend anybody so im profoundly sorry if i did , i just gave my honest opinion, perhaps i do need specsavers and im most certainly not Bradd Pitt. sorry folks.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
    That's ok I sound like a tit too sometimes

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Ya go on, I'll take one for the team and report back to the rest of you.
    I love that answer, made my day; I'm still laughing.

Your profile is super super sexy