Thread: TS Surprise Fantasy

Default TS Surprise Fantasy

Hey All,

I am going to be in Dublin in the middle of February. I am a first timer but also looking for a girl into a specific fantasy of mine. Anyones suggestions on who would be good to contact would be great. I am curious about meeting a girl somewhere close to her place for a drink - it could even be her place doesn't matter that much. Anyways my fantasy is being surprised that she is a transgirl and being shocked. Then having her tell me that she is going to fuck me tonight.

Suggestions are good!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thomasb For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (08-02-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thomasb View Post
    Hey All,

I am going to be in Dublin in the middle of February. I am a first timer but also looking for a girl into a specific fantasy of mine. Anyones suggestions on who would be good to contact would be great. I am curious about meeting a girl somewhere close to her place for a drink - it could even be her place doesn't matter that much. Anyways my fantasy is being surprised that she is a transgirl and being shocked. Then having her tell me that she is going to fuck me tonight.

Suggestions are good!
    My guess is that you will find this fantasy difficult to fulfill. If you have not met the person beforehand, why would they agree to meet you in a pub, or restaurant? Maybe if you paid her an upfront deposit, and sent her a picture of yourself, you might get somebody to agree to it, but otherwise??

Hey did you have any luck with this fantasy? i would like something similar and i remember there was a TS in Dublin doing that before but have no name or anything sorry :P