Thread: Name day

Love Name day

My "baby" today has her name day. She has got a special name, the meaning of her name : gift from the God <3

"Name days in Hungary
    Name days in Hungary are very popular, often as much as a person's actual birthdate. A woman is typically given flowers on her name day by acquaintances, including in the workplace, and the price of flowers often rises around the dates of popular names because of demand. A bottle of alcohol is a common gift for men on their name day. Children frequently bring sweets to school to celebrate their name days. Name days are more often celebrated than birthdays in workplaces, presumably because it is simpler to know the date since most calendars contain a list of name days. You can also find the name day on daily newspapers by the date and on Hungarian websites. Some highly popular names have several name days; in that case, the person chooses on which day he or she wishes to celebrate. The list of the name days is, as usual in name day celebrating cultures, based on the traditional Catholic saints' feasts, but the link of the secular name days calendar to the Catholic calendar is not maintained any more. For example, even religious Catholic people named Gergely (Gregory) after Pope Gregory the Great still celebrate their name days on 12 March, although the Church moved the feast of that saint to 3 September in 1969. "
    from the Wikipedia

I wish a lovely week for everybody !
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (06-02-17), Toolbox (06-02-17)

Thats a lovely custom Jessica. I hope she has a lovely day ....and you too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    There was a lad on site with us once and the gangerman says to him on Friday "don't bother coming back on Monday"

So he turned in for his shift on Tuesday. It was so funny he kept his job but was nicknamed Tuesday for ever more.
    Could have called him Man Friday as well I suppose