Thread: Irish Belle?

1. Default Irish Belle?

Anyone any update on this great lady? Has she retired as she hasn't advertised in a long while?
    Thanks for replies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dunloe For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I saw where she posted recently, I doubt she has retired, she pops up now and again, keep a look out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I also noticed she posted recently so I don't think she has retired. I could be wrong but I don't think she is in the business full time so she tends to take long breaks from here. So I would keep my eyes open for her if i were you. She is a wonderful lady who I have seen a couple of times and hope to see again. So i hope I'm right when I say she hasn't retired.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 05-02-17 at 19:39.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

casman (06-02-17)

Last time I tried to see her she wasn't answering her phone at all, hope all is ok

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saunders For This Useful Post:

9. Default

She was advertising just before xmass for a few days...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaners2000 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Thanks so much hunie for your lovely compliments.
    I haven't retired yet....but it's on the cards! Busy running a new company at the moment, so dipping back here every few months is like having a mini holiday!
    It's really good to see you posting belle darling your really missed on the forum. And I'm glad to hear that you haven't retired yet as I really would love to meet you again. BTW good luck in your new venture.