Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: That Bill is now being Voted on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Agreed, which is why I also said trust no one and always be on your guard. This is the way I handle things, but can you imagine how it would have ended for my friend if she had slapped him when he asked for bareback? Don't you think it could have ended with not just eyes damaged, but bb rape as well? Maybe even worse? She is 6 foot tall this lady and was in her 30's. Not a tiny 7 stone thing.
    It probably would not have ended well, but there is also a chance she could have disoriented him by hitting him a good smash, he attacked her because her perceived her as in a vulnerable position and he thought he could get away with it!
    Quite simply he is not a regular man/client but an extreme danger to women full stop!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    It probably would not have ended well, but there is also a chance she could have disoriented him by hitting him a good smash, he attacked her because her perceived her as in a vulnerable position and he thought he could get away with it!
    Quite simply he is not a regular man/client but an extreme danger to women full stop!
    I'm not sure about that. She had met him many times before and he was fine. Something changed. It was probably something in his personal life that took him over the edge. Maybe someone had been belittling him and he felt out of control?

They were in close proximity at the time on the bed together. I don't know if he was on top of her or not, but it wouldn't have been difficult for him to grab her hands and keep her down from that kind of scenario. At 6 ft tall I'm not sure he would have challenged her with his fists directly, which may be why he took the spray with him? As that disarmed her so she couldn't retaliate. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have stopped at just the spray if she had reacted in that way though.

People see Sex Workers for many different reasons and sometimes it is because they have low self esteem or they just want to let off some steam. If that pressure cooker isn't released through fun sex, then they could try and find that outlet in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Come on Rachel, you are supposed to be intelligent and yet you refuse to acknowledge advice and make out I'm having a go at you and then start having a go at my character. I have never said that I haven't had a bad client, I just handle them in a way where I would rather diffuse the situation and make the best of it. If I am not happy with what could have potentially happened, then I won't see them again.

You can always check my reviews if you want to know who the good guys are
    I never said the guy was a bad client, I said he was nosey and I slapped him ... from there you and a few others made it out that I ''hit'' him. There is a big difference between a slap and hit.

If I needed advice or help, I would have asked in private not post on here, don't you think?

Who took things out of the context, me or you? I played along and made fun but you and others are taking it very serious.

I'm good, about checking your reviews, thanks... x
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 05-02-17 at 20:56. Reason: Client on the way ... will slap him and report back ... ha!
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Ye are like two old women arguing over nothing, and the funny thing about it that
    both of ye are right in yer own way.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Floki (06-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    We all have but we don’t hit the person, why not just tell them to leave,
    That's not what I said Zander. I said this was not a compromising position. If it were she wouldn't be talking about it here. It was just a normal guy who got a bit giddy, happy and nosey. This is a ridiculous fuss over a non situation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

The Libertarian (05-02-17)

If the police storm in and catch you in the act,they will never prove you paid for it.don't say a word and get a solicitor.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rachel divine View Post
    i never said the guy was a bad client, i said he was nosey and i slapped him ... From there you and a few others made it out that i ''hit'' him. there is a big difference between a slap and hit.

If i needed advice or help, i would have asked in private not post on here, don't you think?

Who took things out of the context, me or you? I played along and made fun but you and others are taking it very serious.

I'm good, about checking your reviews, thanks... X
    same thing really once you touch the person, its the same intent, you mean you don't see it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marty9999 View Post
    if the police storm in and catch you in the act,they will never prove you paid for it.don't say a word and get a solicitor.
    are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
    Many times client slap me because I refused 50 euro or I refused different things.They slap my face and left.But I think better if someone is same like Rachel .You must be like that with them otherwise they are bad with you.
    Now that is a situation and, that is what happens. Bad clients will target girls that don't have English as a first language or ones that are less established, assuming they will be weaker.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    That's not what I said Zander. I said this was not a compromising position. If it were she wouldn't be talking about it here. It was just a normal guy who got a bit giddy, happy and nosey. This is a ridiculous fuss over a non situation.
    And meanwhile we are witnessing a law in the process of being passed which will make life hell on earth for sex workers and is deliberately intended to do so!
    Oh and BTW re the 3 year review, sure, we can write that now, if previous form is anything to go by - In its 3 years of operation this bill has reduced prostitution and has been an overwhelming success and there will be no mention of the amounts of increased assaults on sex workers and client suicides and of course not a single member of the great and good in our society will ever have been prosecuted as a client under it!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast