Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: That Bill is now being Voted on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    New law. Non-event of the year. Bit like the blasphemy law. It exists because some people think it should exist but largely ignored.
    You are a bit wide of the mark Stevie. It is a real law and will involve a day in court and a fine if convicted. The chances of ending up in court will of course greatly depend on
    how clever you are at avoiding detection. It's a bit like drink driving in that the chances of getting caught greatly depend on when and were you do it but it is not largely ignored.
    This law will not be largely ignored but it will be hard to enforce per say. However, the old legislation is still on the books brothels will continue to be raided only this time the John's neck will also be on the chopping block.
    Punt on till the END!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    You are a bit wide of the mark Stevie. It is a real law and will involve a day in court and a fine if convicted. The chances of ending up in court will of course greatly depend on
    how clever you are at avoiding detection. It's a bit like drink driving in that the chances of getting caught greatly depend on when and were you do it but it is not largely ignored.
    This law will not be largely ignored but it will be hard to enforce per say. However, the old legislation is still on the books brothels will continue to be raided only this time the John's neck will also be on the chopping block.
    Punt on till the END!!!!
    that bestie guy and the minder said that ages ago. go out fighting guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Punt on till the END!!!!
    Steve way wrong again and you are right here Dom, with over 90 per cent of girls sharing on here and so deemed a brothel and illegal, if we are caught up in the raid on the premises we are arrested too as the new law kicks into force then, that is what is putting me off so I am keeping a close eye on things.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDarko View Post
    Steve way wrong again and you are right here Dom, with over 90 per cent of girls sharing on here and so deemed a brothel and illegal, if we are caught up in the raid on the premises we are arrested too as the new law kicks into force then, that is what is putting me off so I am keeping a close eye on things.
    I did not come up with any figure 90% or otherwise. Just making the point that a lot more share than let on. It must be pointed out that some of the time the other party
    may not be on the premises e.g. not working. on a out call or touring so often a shared venue is technically not a brothel.

They wont let on as will put punters off and as most do share and both parties do work as bills to pay, very few will do an outcall while touring
    so its a brothel but has to be one of the most stupid laws ever

Reviews

I have not visited in nearly 4 weeks now, the last time was I tried, last Thursday week, I got to destination and cancelled, got an awful bad feeling I would be the first client to be caught. Not a good feeling

Reviews

I get that shitty feeling on my way back from amsterdam too

8. Default

I have had a few cases in the North here but different to the South, I find its not the fine that really worries the clients but its being caught in shared accommodation which ultimately means you too will be arrested and named also in local rag.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsup View Post
    I have had a few cases in the North here but different to the South, I find its not the fine that really worries the clients but its being caught in shared accommodation which ultimately means you too will be arrested and named also in local rag.
    So it is being enforced up North as it is?
    Ride them on the beaches!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    So it is being enforced up North as it is?
    Not really as only a few arrests but still raiding shared accommodation and thats where the clients are so vulnerable, to be fair the PSNI are a fairly understandable group in most instances, different to An Garda Síochána

Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast