Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: victoria's secret angel - wow

Reviews

Ridiculously expensive. So good luck and fair well but I'll stick to stunners who are not picking my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by sibbald View Post
    Ridiculously expensive. So good luck and fair well but I'll stick to stunners who are not picking my pocket
    There's always a market for everyone.
    I have met a couple of times I didn't feel that my pocket had been picked. Was money well spent.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

casman (24-02-17), Irish Leigha (24-02-17)

Reviews

Not really a valid point WBB as I see from your review u paid a more standard amount. On this tour pockets are being picked no doubt...

Reviews

In fact a 30% increase in 14 days..

Quote Originally Posted by sibbald View Post
    Not really a valid point WBB as I see from your review u paid a more standard amount. On this tour pockets are being picked no doubt...
    I you read my post again it states that i have met VSA a "couple times" !
    Yes my first meeting was at a standard price, then i paid the higher rates which for the service I received was good value. Not cheap, but good value.

Anyway each to their own. If you don't want to pay then you can decide look elsewhere.

Enjoy whoever you end up with.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

casman (24-02-17)

Reviews

Fair play WBB but I have to say I think this is setting a president that will end up costing us all.
    Prices have being relativally static for years now. So if we start seeing a 30% increase just because a very pretty girl is in high demand on a shot tour that will set a new ceiling that will make this very expensive for all.
    I have to say if I was confronted with a 30% increase for anything in such a short period I'd move on and shop around. And I suspect you'd be the same in normal circumstances as what do they say about fools and money??
    Anyway best of luck, S

I can never understand clients complaining about girls rates on this forum. Shes clearly doing something right and obviously clients are happy to meet her. If you cant afford just move on.
    Look at it this way. You wouldnt go to a Ferrari dealership with money for a golf and complain that the prices is too high.😁

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James f For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (24-02-17), Irish Leigha (24-02-17), lildick (24-02-17), Wicklow Biker Boy (24-02-17)

Looks absolutely stunning....

I might even consider a call myself
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

babygravy (24-02-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by James f View Post
    I can never understand clients complaining about girls rates on this forum. Shes clearly doing something right and obviously clients are happy to meet her. If you cant afford just move on.
    Look at it this way. You wouldnt go to a Ferrari dealership with money for a golf and complain that the prices is too high.😁
    Just what he said yea she has raised her prices pretty quick but as James said she must be worth it as she seems to have made a big impression on some guys. And looking at her pics she certainly looks looks like a lady I hope to meet in the very near future.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Wicklow Biker Boy (24-02-17)

Reviews

She looks unreal and Russian ladies are fantastic, I find you get that something special from the higher end girls and this lady has an appealing favorites list, must visit before her tour ends.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

lildick (24-02-17), Wicklow Biker Boy (24-02-17)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast