Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What should a client do when the girl doesn't look like the pic ?

A few years back, I booked two hours with a "mature" lady who was quite a regular here back in the day.

When I turned up, I was met with a gorgeous young lady who was from the same neck of the woods as the lady I had booked.

She brought me into the room and showed me the bathroom etc. Even when I completed the financial part of the transaction, I still thought that the lady I had booked would arrive into the room.

It was only when I came back from the shower and the young lady had made herself more "comfortable", that I realised that I was about to ministered to by somebody who, mathematically, was young enough to be my grand-daughter.

By any standard, she was a stunning looking young lady - but not what I had been fantasising about.

Her English language skills were not her strong point - so I let it go.

The worst part of the incident is that I never got to see the original mature lady - she just seemed to stop coming to this part of the world.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Not Tyler Durden View Post
    Why lie?

If it wasn't the girl in the photos but she looked like Charlotte McKinney you'd stay

If she looked like Charlie Bird you'd walk, same as the rest of us.
    CharlotteMcKinney eh! I am so captivated by such beauty!!!
    Last edited by Clueless; 30-01-17 at 21:18. Reason: I look at it again & again!!

Reviews

It depends, if the girl is not the one in the photos but still attractive I will stay , I have walked three times when I wasn't happy and just said sorry but I've changed my mind

Make the excuses and leave, save your money and time for someone more worthwhile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    When it comes to ladies using fake pics and punters moaning about it remember this........it's punters like you keeping these ladies in business.
    I am at this lark long enough to remember a time when you more or less had to accept who came to the door. Pot luck. Some guys are too obsessed with looks
    but I accept the point that it is a pain in the arse if for whatever reason the person who book is not up to scratch. From my experience it is almost 100% possible to
    identify the adds on here which might be suspect but I suppose I have spent a lot of time on here which may not be the case for a lot of punters who are much more likely to be scammed.

I've walked on 2 occasions, once because the apartment was dark and she wasn't willing to brighten it up, and the second because she was way more haggered then the pictures suggested. I simply said 'you look way better in your picutres and I'm sorry but I'm leaving'. She has since added one more realistic picture to her profile.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    When it comes to ladies using fake pics and punters moaning about it remember this........it's punters like you keeping these ladies in business.
    Have to agree with you ☝️
    Some pics are maybe outdated but it is the girl on the profile ................ in this instance (as us poor male species tend to be "visual" creatures) the overwhelming emotion is dictated to us by where the blood tends to flow strongest

On a side issue ......... I noticed that Wandaful Wanda has a Brand NEW website........... WHAT A VISION

Well Done Wanda

Reviews

leave one would assume.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (31-01-17)

Reviews

it would all depend on which brain reacted the most the one in my head or the one in my trousers

Reviews

Just be honest and say your not the girl in the pics and leave have done it a few times
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast