Thread: My Photos (Or Lack Of Them!!) What Would Naughty Devils Like To See? ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking My Photos (Or Lack Of Them!!) What Would Naughty Devils Like To See? ;)

Jeez lads (& ladies!) everyone is giving out like hell to me about lack of photos!! What can I say, discretion is a priority, people talk about 5 degrees of separation well it's less in this little country of ours lol . . . Have a look at my reviews I've never had any complaints or a client looking for a refund lol! HOWEVER the customer is always right, and as some of you well know customer service is a priority of mine You'll be happy to know that I've given into peer pressure from you demanding lot ha ha and have a photographer booked for the 2nd week of February. . . So tell me, what would you like to see? There'll be no airbrushing or enhancing though, same as the photo I currently use what you see is what you'll get. So if any of you fine gentleman (& ladies!) have any suggestions as to why type of outfits or poses you would like to see, don't be shy, let me know!! Give me kinky ideas, a fantasy you may have never gotten and I'll give you what those others tried to get (Re: the poses keep it relatively clean you naughty Devils, it's nice to leave some mystery for the bedroom )
    Last edited by Irish Siobhan; 26-01-17 at 01:36.
    Delicious Irish PSE Queen!
    Follow Me On Twitter For Lots More Photos 😘

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-01-17), f1 away (26-01-17)