Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Photos (Or Lack Of Them!!) What Would Naughty Devils Like To See? ;)

[QUOTE=Irish Siobhan;1875116]Jeez lads (& ladies!) everyone is giving out like hell to me about lack of photos!! What can I say, discretion is a priority, people talk about 5 degrees of separation well it's less in this little country of ours lol . . . Have a look at my reviews I've never had any complaints or a client looking for a refund lol! HOWEVER the customer is always right, and as some of you well know customer service is a priority of mine You'll be happy to know that I've given into peer pressure from you demanding lot ha ha and have a photographer booked for the 2nd week of February. . . So tell me, what would you like to see? There'll be no airbrushing or enhancing though, same as the photo I currently use what you see is what you'll get. So if any of you fine gentleman (& ladies!) have any suggestions as to why type of outfits or poses you would like to see, don't be shy, let me know!! Give me kinky ideas, a fantasy you may have never gotten and I'll give you what those others tried to get (Re: the poses keep it relatively clean you naughty Devils, it's nice to leave some mystery for the bedroom )[/

I find your post more then enough to make the call the curiosity would have to get the better of any red blooded lad! Finding out it's true let's just say anyone can post pictures

Reviews

Like any woman she will probably take her own advice about what to wear whatever about all the suggestions from the lecherous Gok Wans here(which I couldn't be arsed to read).
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Ignore all those dirty old perves ....
    like Zilch says , a dress , plain simple elegance.

4. Default

Only wear a t-shirt with your sexy butt exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee Awesome View Post
    Personally I loved your last profile pic, the one with the pouty lips, heaving bosom and gorgeous fishnet clad legs. Defo one of the hottest pics Ive seen.

I think you should go with pics that emphasise some of your best points. Your personality is very flirty and sexual, but that can be hard to get across in just 6 pictures.

Going by your posts/forum ads, some of your best physical attributes are your lips/mouth, your boobs, legs and ass (so pretty much everything then ). Id go with pics that show off these to their max without being explicit.

I find the following types of pics really sexy. Your pics dont have to be as explicit as some of these, i just couldn't find non-explicit ones, but you get the idea.

Laying on your front with your legs bent up and crossed behind you. Looks equally good barefoot or in high heels

This type of pose (non explicit in your case) would show off your legs and ass, doesn't show your face but looks sooo hot

The thong stretch with high heel is popular and for good reason, it's unbelievably sexy. Again, would show off your ass and legs.

A teasing pic of your lips applying lipstick. Could show face from nose down, maintaining your anonymity but showing just enough, and those pouty lips, well they speak for themselves.

Suggestive pics would work well too, giving us guys a hint of whats in store yet maintaining an air of mystery. Not explicit and maintains your discretion

Last but not least, defo use your last profile pic that I mentioned first with the fishnets, hot hot hot!
    Why thank you general awesome, just for you I have reuploaded that photo! ����

Looooove the photos you have uploaded, so so sexy I'm definitely doing one with the thong caught in the stiletto I think that's so hot, I had one of those done but lost it when I manslaughterd my poor phone in the bath! Thank you so much for the suggestions gentlemen, I am only too happy to contribute to the customers experience in any way possible ��������!!
    Delicious Irish PSE Queen!
    Follow Me On Twitter For Lots More Photos 😘

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Siobhan View Post
    Jeez lads (& ladies!) everyone is giving out like hell to me about lack of photos!! What can I say, discretion is a priority, people talk about 5 degrees of separation well it's less in this little country of ours lol . . . Have a look at my reviews I've never had any complaints or a client looking for a refund lol! HOWEVER the customer is always right, and as some of you well know customer service is a priority of mine You'll be happy to know that I've given into peer pressure from you demanding lot ha ha and have a photographer booked for the 2nd week of February. . . So tell me, what would you like to see? There'll be no airbrushing or enhancing though, same as the photo I currently use what you see is what you'll get. So if any of you fine gentleman (& ladies!) have any suggestions as to why type of outfits or poses you would like to see, don't be shy, let me know!! Give me kinky ideas, a fantasy you may have never gotten and I'll give you what those others tried to get (Re: the poses keep it relatively clean you naughty Devils, it's nice to leave some mystery for the bedroom )
    u in a lollipop lady out fit
    go boil your head

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepussy123 View Post
    u in a lollipop lady out fit
    Oh yeah, I can see it now.
    Real hot stuff indeed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

ilovepussy123 (27-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Siobhan View Post
    Jeez lads (& ladies!) everyone is giving out like hell to me about lack of photos!! What can I say, discretion is a priority, people talk about 5 degrees of separation well it's less in this little country of ours lol . . . Have a look at my reviews I've never had any complaints or a client looking for a refund lol! HOWEVER the customer is always right, and as some of you well know customer service is a priority of mine You'll be happy to know that I've given into peer pressure from you demanding lot ha ha and have a photographer booked for the 2nd week of February. . . So tell me, what would you like to see? There'll be no airbrushing or enhancing though, same as the photo I currently use what you see is what you'll get. So if any of you fine gentleman (& ladies!) have any suggestions as to why type of outfits or poses you would like to see, don't be shy, let me know!! Give me kinky ideas, a fantasy you may have never gotten and I'll give you what those others tried to get (Re: the poses keep it relatively clean you naughty Devils, it's nice to leave some mystery for the bedroom )
    if thats you in your avatar - ill eat a fucking sneaker

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smackhisface For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (15-02-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Oh yeah, I can see it now.
    Real hot stuff indeed

that would it lol
    go boil your head

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (15-02-17)

Bust and lips for me darlin x x