[QUOTE=Irish Siobhan;1875116]Jeez lads (& ladies!) everyone is giving out like hell to me about lack of photos!! What can I say, discretion is a priority, people talk about 5 degrees of separation well it's less in this little country of ours lol . . . Have a look at my reviews I've never had any complaints or a client looking for a refund lol! HOWEVER the customer is always right, and as some of you well know customer service is a priority of mine You'll be happy to know that I've given into peer pressure from you demanding lot ha ha and have a photographer booked for the 2nd week of February. . . So tell me, what would you like to see? There'll be no airbrushing or enhancing though, same as the photo I currently use what you see is what you'll get. So if any of you fine gentleman (& ladies!) have any suggestions as to why type of outfits or poses you would like to see, don't be shy, let me know!! Give me kinky ideas, a fantasy you may have never gotten and I'll give you what those others tried to get (Re: the poses keep it relatively clean you naughty Devils, it's nice to leave some mystery for the bedroom )[/

I find your post more then enough to make the call the curiosity would have to get the better of any red blooded lad! Finding out it's true let's just say anyone can post pictures