Mature Sexy Hot Irish Milf Cougar Mistress, Sex on legs, strap on, Tie & Tease, Foot Fetish and so much more.

Hi guys

I am in Louth Dundalk Then I will be heading to Galway for 2 Weeks so if your looking for something a little different from the norm but a hell of a lot of fun, then its time to pick the phone up and make that all important call. Check out my reviews.

Please note

I only play safe as I am into my hygiene, so I do not offer OWO, CIM or A levels on me, only on you guys and girls who are into it.

I do not haggle my prices answer with held numbers or time to play 50 questions via text when making a booking. IF you text me due to your unable to call then put all the required info in one text otherwise I will not respond. Thanks

Regardless if you come to see me for a fetish experience, a Girl Friend experience Or Combined, it has to be and I mean "HAS TO BE" FUN FOR BOTH PARTIES.

085 170 5664

Looking forward to meeting you soon and sharing some hot sexy adventures which will leave us both with big gins on our faces. lol

Lady Von Teese