Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Models

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Yes, I'm the same.
    They have to think I'm hot though. Shyness/ego, I don't know. I need some sign of approval or I am out.
    Hot or not i rekon ud have an acre of turnips thined b4 the rest of em be outa the bed

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I cant understand this scenario... how could you not require/want the girl to be desirable at least, before you could get turned on... or do you have no specific taste and find all attractive... I need to get my head around this, if this is the case...

Not having a dig... just asking really...
    No thats a fair question... if course i have to like someone to be turned on but what i ment was to me been sexy just dosent mean you have to be a model... its how you are with what you have that makes you sexy... its like seeing a average looking woman walking down road but if she dosent over dress her self or apply shit load of make up that can be more sexy to me then a model...but she has to be comfortable with her self...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (22-01-17)

Reviews

The lady doesn't have a model figure for me but I have to say she does have to have a pretty face. Which is kind of selfish of me because I'm nothing special to be looking at I have to say so far I've struck gold with the ladies I've met all stunners and certainly a few super model material aswell. And I'm not just brown noseing either when i say that.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 22-01-17 at 12:19.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12