Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Any unwritten rule

Quote Originally Posted by Tombarry View Post
    No sarah different webside . As you say at least here there reviews so it bit of plus
    Whoops

I should have emphasised the hit and miss part. Sorry Tom. Here is better.

2. Default

Not all ladies are like that Tom. My advice is ring or text first to get to know the lady. If it dosen't feel right try another. No charge for a quick chat.When you feel like doing it again try someone here on EI.Good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crowleytheman For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (09-02-17)

Just because you fell at the first fence doesn't mean you don't get up again and try another one Tom.Stick with the ladies on this site and read their reviews. Try ringing first not pm as a lot advertise this but never reply.

True i say girl here are more what they might say high class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilensamon View Post
    Just because you fell at the first fence doesn't mean you don't get up again and try another one Tom.Stick with the ladies on this site and read their reviews. Try ringing first not pm as a lot advertise this but never reply.
    I'm trying this new thing for February where I answer pm's and apologise for not answering their previous one.
    (When I'm advertising again Mr. Mod)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (06-12-18), Stephanie (06-12-18)

Absolutely Tom. Still, reviews. Even if they are not all great. It's the willingness to accept them that counts. I think.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishSarahBarra For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (06-12-18), Stephanie (06-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    I'm trying this new thing for February where I answer pm's and apologise for not answering their previous one.
    (When I'm advertising again Mr. Mod)
    Ya maybe i should have phoned you instead. next time .

If she doesn't have anything about anal in her favourites, don't stick a finger up there in the heat of the moment....ahem!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to remy82 For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (06-12-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tombarry View Post
    was pretty bad to say least. The apartment was freezing she was freezing her English was poor she was say she was only 18 as that supposed to be some type on turn on .I just felt bad for her and left (still give her money).
    Tom ,you haven't learnt.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-12-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet View Post
    People have said don't be late... but don't be early either! As helpful you think that might be, the lady may not be ready and it puts a bit more pressure on the start of the meeting if she feels like she has to rush her pre-entertaining ritual if you're there already waiting.
    Yeah,it always annoyed me when i see in a review saying "texted her to let her know i'd arrived early but
    she couldn't see me/got no reply"
    Sit your impatient,entitled ass back in your car till the time u arranged!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast