Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's happening recently

Default what's happening recently

This week I made 3 bookings and all three girls stopped responding when i got to the address. I understand if some need to double book to make sure they dont lose money but atleast tell the other person you cancel. One even sent me the address and not even 5 min later when i get to the door the phone was off. The excuse i got after half an hour sorry i fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Maybe you need an extreme makeover dude.
    Im 25 athletic build. Dont consider myself bad looking.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James f For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (13-01-17), joggon (14-01-17)

I find it hard to call most days to make a booking. I have days when i cant call because of my anxiety. It just gets very frustrating when i manage to call and i never get to meet.

I did. Most girls dont respond even if you got good reviews. I just dont bother now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by James f View Post
    I find it hard to call most days to make a booking. I have days when i cant call because of my anxiety. It just gets very frustrating when i manage to call and i never get to meet.
    Well you have 14 reviews so you are not new to the game, Just try and get the more popular ladies
    with the good reviews and you should be fine and don't take it personally as more than likely you were
    just unlucky with the girls you chose to go to. There are more good than bad on here and we have all
    experienced both.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

James f (13-01-17), lildick (13-01-17), Wolverine (13-01-17)

Reviews

time of day ?

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Good for you. Seriously. I don't know maybe you need to be more demure. Young ripped, confident can be threatening. Just a thought.
    I get that but if you dont like the look of some. Atleast txt them to say look i prefer older clients or whatever. I waited for half an hour today. Wasted over an hour and a half.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to James f For This Useful Post:

James this is true. I also makr appoinment and when i arrive she dont wanna told wich adress or she just dont answer on phone. Nobody cant tell it os because you are ugly or something like that because few friends told me the same thing. Ok if girl dont wanna meet some but tell that man that. We must makes reviews abaout this things for other people who trying to find something. Dublin is not to big city and we can make with our reviews that good girls can always be on top and unproffedihal on the down for 50 euro.

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    time of day ?
    Two were for 6:30 and one was 9. All girls i went for had reviews and this is what surprised me. One did txt back now saying you never called to confirm. I called during the day. She said she is free at that time. Sent a txt when i keft work and called when i got there.

Reviews

Don't take it personally bud. If 80% to 90% of your potential business prospects were bluffers/no shows you'd probably be at the same.
    Nature of the business an it'll never change.
    Remember plan B , C ,etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast