Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross Border Appointments

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Leave Slab alone, he's been on holidays for a while and might not appreciate a stranger calling to see him:-(. But maybe you know him PW ?
    last time I was talking to him was at a football match, must get talking to him and discuss Brexit and how it will affect our businesses

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paddywack View Post
    last time I was talking to him was at a football match, must get talking to him and discuss Brexit and how it will affect our businesses
    He does like the ga :-)

Reviews

He does like the ga :-)
    only time he gets peace and time to relax

Blog Entries

Unfortunately Floki because the folk in England and Wales voted for Brexit the border might not be so "invisible" in the future. Anyway I didn't think anything bad was posted on this thread beforehand.
    Oi not all the people in England voted for Brexit and it's not fair to blame my Mum, she believed what it said on the bus and was worried about her health.

Reviews

I take the women out of Derry to a nice Hotel across the border, pay taxi for them when she/they arrive, at least you're guaranteed a genuine Girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paddywack View Post
    I take the women out of Derry to a nice Hotel across the border, pay taxi for them when she/they arrive, at least you're guaranteed a genuine Girl
    Do you pay them in sterling or euro? Just wondering who is getting the better deal here? I think anyone who normally uses euro going across to the North and paying them in sterling is getting a good deal at the moment?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Do you pay them in sterling or euro? Just wondering who is getting the better deal here? I think anyone who normally uses euro going across to the North and paying them in sterling is getting a good deal at the moment?
    you were cleaning up CK with the exchange rate when the sterling was strong so well done you,much better than working in the South
    Its only 86 half today anyway and I pay what she asks for which is usually sterling as she resides in NI. I get the hotel, drinks, taxi's and so forth
    Last edited by paddywack; 14-01-17 at 09:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Careful with that. Once you are organising someone to cross an international border it could be construed in, eh, different ways. Legally.
    wait till the hard border is in place.....Smuggling you mean,

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I get that the chat here on the forum has got a bit stale lately, but for a mod to wind up this kinda pish from across the water on a thread that had nothing political before hand?

Poor show old chap, poor show.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

Marker222 (14-01-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast