Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KISSING..What why do you like it?

Blog Entries

Default KISSING..What why do you like it?

Personally, I like to be the kisser when it comes to kissing the lips as I find the lips erotic however if I'm the person being kissed it having my hair moved from my neck and have it kissed ffs it just send sexy shivers all the way down the back to my feet, till my toes feels like their going to curl up and jumping him, easy to get me in the mood but thankfully I'm lucky to have also many sensitive areas all over my body too but how do you like to be kissed and where and why? Lol.

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 12-01-17 at 00:16.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (12-01-17), clarelad (12-01-17), tom rambo (13-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Personally, I like to be the kisser when it comes to kissing the lips as I find the lips erotic however if I'm the person being kissed it having my hair moved from my neck and have it kissed ffs it just send sexy shivers all the way down the back to my feet, till my toes feels like their going to curl up and jumping him, easy to get me in the mood but thankfully I'm lucky to have also many sensitive areas all over my body too but how do you like to be kissed and where and why? Lol.

Lady Von Teese
    its gets her in the mood and removes all her inhibitions, I like to kiss her while standing up while fingering her gently for 5 minutes before I move on to her pussy
    Last edited by paddywack; 12-01-17 at 00:28.

Blog Entries

Ah that's a shame as I'm greedy, as I want it all at the same time. Plus a couple of rounds of the fun. It make me feel all tight, like being cuddled from inside out..Lol lol. X

Happy New Year hon.x
    Lady Von Teese

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

clarelad (12-01-17)

Reviews

Lady Von Teese
    I love kissing licking lips sucking on top lip then kiss the neck all over and nipple on ear drums stick my tongue in ear breath heavy then run my tongue down the body kissing and licking as I pass the zones
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Blog Entries

Stop it stop it, if I had something that would rise, it would be touching my belly button honey. Lol. X

OK go on then tell more as you just down the road. Lol lol lol???????
    Lady Von tesse

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

clarelad (12-01-17)

Reviews

Just say Lvt I'd make sure you'd cum very quick I know all sensitive areas around the knees the inner thighs the ankles these are sensitive areas before I even go down on forbidden fruit

Reviews

Stop it stop it, if I had something that would rise, it would be touching my belly button honey. Lol. X

OK go on then tell more as you just down the road. Lol lol lol???????
    Lady Von tesse
    Mmm just down the road call I left the outside light on for you

Blog Entries

Come quick, ah Clare lad there's no fun in that when I'm able to have multiple organisms, plus different ones too, so feck the quickies, like I said I'm greedy. Oh is that your red light in the windows next door, round in 5 mins get ready for some hot steemy action. Lol lol. Xx

Lady Von Teese

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

clarelad (12-01-17)

Reviews

Come quick, ah Clare lad there's no fun in that when I'm able to have multiple organisms, plus different ones too, so feck the quickies, like I said I'm greedy. Oh is that your red light in the windows next door, round in 5 mins get ready for some hot steemy action. Lol lol. Xx

Lady Von Teese
    Lvt did I mention that's only the starter that's just warm up I don't like to kiss and tell I'm a lover

Reviews

Hurry on I'm waiting for you

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast