Thread: ballbusting, boots worship and facesitting

1. Default ballbusting, boots worship and facesitting

Hi
    Any recommend a good person to for ballbusting in different type of flat boots and some facesitting jean and leather legging between kicks when I need a breather from the kicks

Reviews

Mistress Scarlett excels at ballbusting (and many other BDSM activities).

Hi there. Just wondering if there are any other recommendations for ballbusting mistresses. There aren’t too many who come up to Belfast but Jessica and Tanya do appear to come fairly regularly. Has anyone ever had a ballbusting session with either and can you advise whether they are good at this service? Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Somd1965 View Post
    Hi there. Just wondering if there are any other recommendations for ballbusting mistresses. There aren’t too many who come up to Belfast but Jessica and Tanya do appear to come fairly regularly. Has anyone ever had a ballbusting session with either and can you advise whether they are good at this service? Many thanks
    I've meet both. Whichever one takes your fancy, they'll both look after your requests. You wont be disappointed.

5. Default

I have different type of high heels& boots & other accessories for this type of session!!
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 29-08-23 at 18:54. Reason: not the current tour's location, Leah