Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dublin street girls

Default Update

I was down walking in the southside tonight around burlington road i was there from 10 to 11 i was walking along the canel saw one girl in short dress crossing road she crossed the road and there where two garda there so i kept walking not sure if she was working. I then went down burlington road and as i was walking a girl game along in a mini skirt as she passed me she ask was i looking for business so i walked with her she said her name was Tina it was 50 euro for blowjob covered we went to a quiet place she proceed to do the service and was talking about a over night stay in her appartment she offered it for 150 plus the 50 i had already given her i just took the blowjob as i never done the street scene before and wasnt sure about going to her apartment. She was the only girl i seen around that area tonight. Anyone being around the area?

did u get her number

No didnt get her number she said she would be around there again on the burlington road if i want to meet her again.

she mite give u her number if u ask beats walkin around and the law 2 they

Reviews

What did she look like? Was she good looking? What age was she roughly and did she give good head?

Quote Originally Posted by lover4u View Post
    I was down walking in the southside tonight around burlington road i was there from 10 to 11 i was walking along the canel saw one girl in short dress crossing road she crossed the road and there where two garda there so i kept walking not sure if she was working. I then went down burlington road and as i was walking a girl game along in a mini skirt as she passed me she ask was i looking for business so i walked with her she said her name was Tina it was 50 euro for blowjob covered we went to a quiet place she proceed to do the service and was talking about a over night stay in her appartment she offered it for 150 plus the 50 i had already given her i just took the blowjob as i never done the street scene before and wasnt sure about going to her apartment. She was the only girl i seen around that area tonight. Anyone being around the area?
    Good news chap, any more info wd be great!

Just a word of warnin if she makes 50 from 1 punter, a whole night with her for 2 ton seems wrong, be careful your not been takin for a ride (and I dont mean the good kind)

Default Street Girl

Im thinking of heading to mespil rd looking for a punt. I was wondering do the girls come out earlier as it is getting darker now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lover4u View Post
    Im thinking of heading to mespil rd looking for a punt. I was wondering do the girls come out earlier as it is getting darker now?
    yes. in the winter you can see them there at 7 o'clock

Reviews

i wish i still lived in dublin.. nothing better than driving around the red light district of an evening, and getting the deepest of deepthroat adin inside in your own car... whilst hoping/praying the filth dont arrest you

Reviews

Ah indeed.

One of my favourite party tricks, is just before I deposit my hot jissum into a girls receptive mouth.

Is to hold the back of her head thus preventing her from withdrawing before I have emptied my full compliment of love juice into her mouth.

Was with a black "friend" earlier on today and practiced that technique.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast