Hey Bitoffun, I replied earlier but text went astray, it seems.
I haven't been cruising in a while, but I frequently see girls still touting for business, whenever I pass the area, so I know the street scene's still there.
If you're cruising you're already downmarket, so just accept bjs, in your car. If you want full sex, or more intimate, spend the extra - you wont regret it.

For the very best bjs in Dublin you should go to the northside, to the area between Montpellier (spelling) and Smithfield. Younger girls are out early evening, and more mature from 8.30 onwards, but get out of the area by 11ish, it gets too dodgy after that.
Give the girls 20 euros above what is asked, and say its because you might be a bit slow coming, and that way you're almost guaranteed a good bj, with or without a condom, the choice is usually yours.

Second-last time I was there I picked-up a girl slightly under the influence of alcohol, but she promised me a good bj. She fell asleep doing it, so I finished myself off in her mouth before I woke her. She was very flustered when she woke-up, and not realising her mouth was already full she insisted she still wanted to finish me. Rather than tell her I'd just came I let her at it for another 20 mins or so. In all it was about an hour of non-stop sucking. Not bad for 100euro.
You've got to be on your guard though, there are some rough people in this area.