Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi all, I'm new here

Default Hi all, I'm new here

Hello Everyone, I’m Serji, I’m new on here, its only my 6th visit to your beautiful country and must say I’m more and more impressed with each visit.
    Ireland has been very good to me and has provided me with a very comfortable lifestyle,
    For this I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-01-17 at 01:17. Reason: Romanian texts deleted, only English please. Selene

Quote Originally Posted by Serji View Post
    Hello Everyone, I’m Serji, I’m new on here, its only my 6th visit to your beautiful country and must say I’m more and more impressed with each visit.
    Ireland has been very good to me and has provided me with a very comfortable lifestyle,
    Welcome on board the land of a thousand welcome,s Sergi,,, ,,,. bet Andy sent you,,
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-01-17 at 03:28. Reason: Quote edited. Selene

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinytimintipp For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (03-01-17), IrishSarahBarra (03-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by tinytimintipp View Post
    Welcome on board the land of a thousand welcome,s Sergi,,, ,,,. bet Andy sent you,,
    mulțumesc tiny tim, its nice to be here on your delightful forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tinytimintipp View Post
    Yeah Andy T

Quote Originally Posted by skollywally View Post
    Yeah Andy T
    Yes I have seen Andy on several occasions and has done good job for me, reliable and gives good service, thumbs up here guys
    Last edited by Serji; 03-01-17 at 00:56.

Welcome Serji. I don't know Andy's the right kind of wingman for you tbh. Is he on the books?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Welcome Serji. I don't know Andy's the right kind of wingman for you tbh. Is he on the books?
    Avert your eyes from his avatar Sarah. he appears to be holding money in the shape of a fan.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (03-01-17)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Avert your eyes from his avatar Sarah. he appears to be holding money in the shape of a fan.
    She's pretending not to count it ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Serji View Post
    If you're hoping for a job as a secretary here, I'll need to know how many words a minute you type and whether you use Gregg or Pitman shorthand.

(tbh I'll really need to know what you look like in a miniskirt).
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    She's pretending not to count it ...
    I hope she knows the exchange rate for Romanian leu. This Serji guy seems an upfront , straight up kind of guy (Goddamn it AndyTowers recommends him) but you never can be sure
    Shalom/salaam.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast