Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi all, I'm new here

1. Default

Well he was reported by me for one due to the fact that he was "offering girls" to guys in the client request section. So there is no doubt he was going to start offering services as he was already doing it, publicly for a good 12hrs before the mods made a "preemptive strike"!!!
    Real life irish, your perfect secret xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irisherin27 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (03-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irisherin27 View Post
    Well he was reported by me for one due to the fact that he was "offering girls" to guys in the client request section. So there is no doubt he was going to start offering services as he was already doing it, publicly for a good 12hrs before the mods made a "preemptive strike"!!!
    I called his bluff by asking him to post the EI profile links of these girls.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westerner04 For This Useful Post:

Irisherin27 (03-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westerner04 View Post
    I called his bluff by asking him to post the EI profile links of these girls.
    so where did you call his bluff? link please

too many children on here reporting this and that, its like a schoolyard, no wonder good members like redforever cant be the same as they use to be as for fear of people reporting them again and then it adds more workload and headache for the mods that they could do wothout, theres more important things they could be getting on with
    Last edited by Zander; 03-01-17 at 17:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

Reviews

now you tell us after he's gone and we can't contact him , them offers don't come along often

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RoyTheBoy For This Useful Post:

Irisherin27 (03-01-17)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    so where did you call his bluff? link please

too many children on here reporting this and that, its like a schoolyard, no wonder good members like redforever cant be the same as they use to be as for fear of people reporting them again and then it adds more workload and headache for the mods that they could do wothout, theres more important things they could be getting on with
    More important things to be doing than calling wannabe secretaries bluffs??
    Real life irish, your perfect secret xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Irisherin27 For This Useful Post:

joggon (03-01-17)

Reviews

I dont agree either with reporting such trivial matters, its pisses off the mods and they have no choice only to take action which now usually is a ban
    Last edited by RoyTheBoy; 03-01-17 at 19:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RoyTheBoy For This Useful Post:

Did you really, I can't tell if your joking.

its is a clients request section afterall, the clients are looking for girls

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saunders For This Useful Post:

Balls, I didn't see any offering.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saunders View Post
    its is a clients request section afterall, the clients are looking for girls
    But that activity is illegal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast