Thread: Dress as her for me

1. Default Dress as her for me

Hi I'm looking for a brunette, who is happy to wear the clothes I provide, panties, bra, tights, skirt, blouse, jacket... must be size 14 and 34D. Simple role play 45mins and yes I also have a specific name I would like to call you during our time together.

Thank you

Reviews

To the OP:
    Welcome to E-I firstly. Secondly I hope you find what you are looking for mate. Dont pay any attention to jackasses here that feel obliged to pass judgement and comment on requests that THEY perceive to be outside of the norm. Everyone is different. Dont let these judgements get to you.

If I could offer some advice. It would serve you best to perhaps establish yourself here first or build up a rapport with some of the girls. Most are very friendly and open to helping you achieve your fantasies. Try PM'ing some of the girls you find attractive. The girls that are active on the forums are mostly very responsive to PM's.

Again , Good Luck :-)
    Last edited by Floki; 24-12-16 at 12:13. Reason: Original post deleted

3. Default

Thank you for the advice Stevenn

4. Default

I will offer 200 of 45 if the right girl comes along! I know it might sound creepy but it really isn't! All clothes will be brand new and I will give them to you 2 days in advance so you can wash them if you choose...