Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lights are on but nobody home

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    Do you have an open base bed Mister Anderson? How soundly do you sleep? (I bet you don't sleep at all and still get up at 6.) I love calling you Mister Anderson.
    I have an open based bed that I sleep in. I'm only human. I slept remarkably well last Friday night

Reviews

Thought this was another Donald Dump thread

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Oh really, I didn't sleep at all, read every single one of your posts while planning my next move.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh really, I didn't sleep at all, read every single one of your posts while planning my next move.
    Good God, all of them? You must think I'm a maniac

Did you finish your planning? Will it be a surprise? And will I have any say in it?

I like that you'd be the maniac. Very little say but your still the boss. It's called topping from the bottom. Planning is the devil's work. I'll surprise the fuck out of the both of us. No one will see it coming.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like that you'd be the maniac. Very little say but your still the boss. It's called topping from the bottom. Planning is the devil's work. I'll surprise the fuck out of the both of us. No one will see it coming.
    Topping from the bottom ... sounds about right actually. Whatever you want to call it, I like it and I want more. I've never had a Christmas present that surprised the fuck out of me, Santa must have me on his 'nice' list this year for a change.

Fuck it, I won't be able to sleep now

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Jammy bastard. Do you offer lessons in topping from the bottom?
    Hah

Nope. I'm not the teacher, doc, I'm the student.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Forever View Post
    Near 2 years member and havent reviews? And do you think some girl go to waste hers time taking your call at this time on 24th December? lol
    I fully agree, most countries in Europe celebrate Christmas at 6 pm on 24th. It's not a time for entertaining clients!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    I fully agree, most countries in Europe celebrate Christmas at 6 pm on 24th. It's not a time for entertaining clients!!
    Ah right, that's why earlier a lady said she was busy. Gave me the address first but no house number but when I got there she said text her but she replied that she was busy. Wouldn't mind but this was 5 minutes after the first phone call. Ah no matter, Happy Christmas girl :-)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Ah right, that's why earlier a lady said she was busy. Gave me the address first but no house number but when I got there she said text her but she replied that she was busy. Wouldn't mind but this was 5 minutes after the first phone call. Ah no matter, Happy Christmas girl :-)
    Tried 4 different numbers in Cork earlier with no success. And that was after two profiles I had my eye on disappeared. Decided to have a beer instead.

There's a weird fish taste off the beer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast