Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Maybe your better off riding!
    So you have a heart after all hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    are you propositioning Me?
    She's saying, stick to the BMX.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    He doesn't, really. It's a verbal expression of an inner disappointment that he feels comfortable projecting on these boards.
    It's like you don't want people to understand you can text in english at times.... I find it sexually arousing to be fair... (please stop it's my best attempt to neuter you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    Consider the cost of buying , taxing , insuring and running a car they might be doing you a favour . Also there is the safety of all other road users to consider . Did you think of doing a test in an automatic car ? .
    No, I like the feel of a clutch to get her into gear

if you pass in an automatic car i think i could not legally drive a manual on the public highway as would have to do a test too for the manual but if i do it in a manual car and pass i'm automatically able to drive an automatic without doing a test for it if you get me
    Last edited by howardsteele; 18-12-16 at 23:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    Consider the cost of buying , taxing , insuring and running a car they might be doing you a favour . Also there is the safety of all other road users to consider . Did you think of doing a test in an automatic car ? .
    Do not... I repeat... Do NOT get me started on the fucking joke in this country that is the motor insurance sector... A favour indeed. Mine was DOUBLED this year, and it was still cheaper than any other quotes I could get. Have I made any claims? Nah! Any penalty points? 1 and that was years ago! Any other adverse things that should affect my premium? Sweet fook all!

BASTARDS!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Do not... I repeat... Do NOT get me started on the fucking joke in this country that is the motor insurance sector... A favour indeed. Mine was DOUBLED this year, and it was still cheaper than any other quotes I could get. Have I made any claims? Nah! Any penalty points? 1 and that was years ago! Any other adverse things that should affect my premium? Sweet fook all!

BASTARDS!
    I was going to buy a Toyota yaris 1 litre, 2002, but because it was over 12 year old the Insurance company wanted an extra 200 euro on top,
    I mentioned it to my solicitor friend and he said that was Discrimination Against the Elderly
    Last edited by howardsteele; 19-12-16 at 00:27.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I was going to buy a Toyota yaris 1 litre, 2002, but because it was over 12 year old the Insurance company wanted an extra 200 euro on top,
    I mentioned it to my solicitor friend and he said that was Discrimination Against the Elderly
    Are you what passes as wit or humour around here now? ... Hi nice to meet you... dear lord!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

joggon (19-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Are you what passes as wit or humour around here now? ... Hi nice to meet you... dear lord!
    now now saul, he's a huge improvement on you, you dry old shite, you're only back and you're moaning already, why so grumpy anyway? did the wonderful Claudia wise up and give you the elbow, I knew she's come to her senses

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey O leary View Post
    now now saul, he's a huge improvement on you, you dry old shite, you're only back and you're moaning already, why so grumpy anyway? did the wonderful Claudia wise up and give you the elbow, I knew she's come to her senses
    It's like the world stopped and decided to give up, is this really it? Is this what E-I have to offer now .... please say it's just a drunk trying.... pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 19-12-16 at 01:02.

Reviews

Forums are a bit dead of late but like to see Bollocks, howardsteele, acatel and others like that post as brings a fun element to it even if it doesn't make much sense at times

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Why so crabby?, did your insurance renewal premium treble or something ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12