Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paws & West

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Aw,sexy,thanks for taking your time and noticing my 'dotty'side,it s y middle name btw

I guess i ve full head with spring,love and being loved and sun and enjoying it all..........

Hope You feel the same........

Lovable Anna in love.............

Ciao x x x x and some extra hugs to sexy ((((()))))
    We love you x x x
    Sorry Anna but I do not feel the same. Instead I am busy spending time with my friends and family. I have also decided recently that I have choosen the wrong career so I am busy doing application forms.. I am happy though but my head is full of plans not love well atleast for now

Gemma
    XxxxxX

Reviews

Default Hey Sexybabehere

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Sorry Anna but I do not feel the same. Instead I am busy spending time with my friends and family. I have also decided recently that I have choosen the wrong career so I am busy doing application forms.. I am happy though but my head is full of plans not love well atleast for now

Gemma
    XxxxxX
    I love ya!...

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post

Gemma
    XxxxxX
    Well,it s cool,when ppl in love they see all world in love
    I tought u decided it long time ago after u retired third time or whichever it was......cool to see u stayed on same note,which only proof u re agreeing with ureself and youre sure of what u want.......as loads of people don't know what they want all their life.....

......it s terrible.........

Anyway wish u to fullfill your plans.......

Anna

xx x x x x
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Well,it s cool,when ppl in love they see all world in love
    I tought u decided it long time ago after u retired third time or whichever it was......cool to see u stayed on same note,which only proof u re agreeing with ureself and youre sure of what u want.......as loads of people don't know what they want all their life.....

......it s terrible.........

Anyway wish u to fullfill your plans.......

Anna

xx x x x x

Na Anna I sat down and thought about it at the start of this year.. I do not want what I thought I did. I thought I was happy with my current normal job but I am not. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy giving advice, dealing with medication and supervising but my qualification is not enough.. I did not get enough points to do what I always wanted to do when I finished school at 16 so I done what I done in college and settled for that. I then relised it is not for me. Luckily enough the qualification I do have allows me to enter the course I want.. I was thinking god do I really want to be only finished college at 25 or I could go back to college and do a different course that will earn me more money but still be what I currently am. The answer was I rather finish college at 25 and be happy.. I am doing this for me and no one else.. I do not want to be with someone I met in this business rather I wanted them or not.. I know for a fact I will be happy for the first while but then after that the doubt will come in and then the trust issue will be a factor especially if he was cheating on his wife/gf when he first met me.. I do not need this constantly on my mind when he disappears. I could not be bothered.. Maybe I will meet a guy in this business one day and think he is the one but deep down I will know na I cant trust him.. I was dating a guy recently and told him I was Gemma and showed him my profile. He was ok with it because I told him everything and we were loved up and seeing a world of love as you put it but that did not work out. It did not work out because he is a known player in the place I normally go to not because of what I do on the side.. I could not trust him and I could not learn to trust him either but I am glad you are trusting enough with your bf or was it true that you allow your bf to cheat as long as their is no evidance as you have stated in a previous post??

Gemma

Sorry sexy,but you re not on your own.....
    I am getting education as well.

I finished for my qualification at 18 in business industry,started to work,and realized,i cant work for anyone else...it was back in my country...
    Here i did another business studies......got my paper...........but till i got it i changed mind of what i want to do...

So now i am studying for what i really want to do and once i get my 2 papers i will be happy....

In the other post i was talking more about my ex......as it was time of change for me and a new start.....
    Things change,people change....

I think Liz shud be paying him for being able keep me away from here,her and everything else.

Do i trust him?
    Yes.

In this world nothing is perfect Gemma........
    people need balance,and need to learn about each other and have understanding in between each other and trust.
    Most couples don't have it.........
    I never judged anyone if they came up to me and told they have done something not nice even if it s done on me.
    All i ever wanted to understand was-why? So i learn from my mistakes.
    That way person can see they can tell me anything without being scared of my reaction........as all i ever wanted to know was truth...........no matter bad or good one..........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Sorry sexy,but you re not on your own.....
    I am getting education as well.

I finished for my qualification at 18 in business industry,started to work,and realized,i cant work for anyone else...it was back in my country...
    Here i did another business studies......got my paper...........but till i got it i changed mind of what i want to do...

So now i am studying for what i really want to do and once i get my 2 papers i will be happy....

In the other post i was talking more about my ex......as it was time of change for me and a new start.....
    Things change,people change....

I think Liz shud be paying him for being able keep me away from here,her and everything else.

Do i trust him?
    Yes.

In this world nothing is perfect Gemma........
    people need balance,and need to learn about each other and have understanding in between each other and trust.
    Most couples don't have it.........
    I never judged anyone if they came up to me and told they have done something not nice even if it s done on me.
    All i ever wanted to understand was-why? So i learn from my mistakes.
    That way person can see they can tell me anything without being scared of my reaction........as all i ever wanted to know was truth...........no matter bad or good one..........
    Dont u just love this girl? Well I do anyway...

Default H emay be in UK but thats an excuse

he has logged in since and in case anyone didnt spot,he has never posted since the day QPH became a mod.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 03-04-09 at 07:57. Reason: :-)

Default Don’t try and lay a guilt trip on now me Tommy

That’s because I am bigpaws. I felt it was a conflict of interest so I stopped posting but I might start him up again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    That’s because I am bigpaws. I felt it was a conflict of interest so I stopped posting but I might start him up again.
    Does that mean i'm you aswell

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Does that mean i'm you aswell
    That’s the beauty and the beast that is cyberspace. We can be anything and nothing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast