Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paws & West

Reviews

hes down in the woods being a bad influence there

bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paws is a bad influence.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	9491  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    You are wrong Anna. Paws is in the UK at the moment not in your bed.

GF
    Scary, that one punter would claim to know where another punter was

Or is it just me
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Scary, that one punter would claim to know where another punter was

Or is it just me
    Bruce. This is sad Father were talking about. When he is odsessed, he knows every move his victim makes. He is probably aoutside his hotel watching him now. And yes it is very Scary!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Bruce. This is sad Father were talking about. When he is odsessed, he knows every move his victim makes. He is probably aoutside his hotel watching him now. And yes it is very Scary!!!
    Indeed!! Thanks Ep - reality check time........
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

I think Godfather knows were Paws is because they are on friendly terms now..

Godfather:
    Thank you for your info.. I already knew what you told me though.. I have known for the past few weeks. I found out by reading a blog and by remembering a text that was something along the lines of "nitey nite sweet prince".. Thanks but I know I am better then that.. Here's some advice for you - If it's meant to be it will be no matter what and if it is not it wont be.. Everything happens for a reason..

Anna:
    You should talk to Paws before replying..
    Have a good weekend and Mothers day

Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    You are wrong Anna. Paws is in the UK at the moment not in your bed.

GF
    GodFather..........Who told u my bed is not in UK since i m on here barely twice a week or so........
    It s mainly down to travelling and constantly not being in Dubs On a serious note.

I m located where my assignments are.......

And at the end of the day how would u know where s my bed anyway..........

And lastly-THIS IS A FUCKIN BOARD,and wherever whoever is,you aint supposed to tell anyone,are u?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I think Godfather knows were Paws is because they are on friendly terms now..

Godfather:
    Thank you for your info.. I already knew what you told me though.. I have known for the past few weeks. I found out by reading a blog and by remembering a text that was something along the lines of "nitey nite sweet prince".. Thanks but I know I am better then that.. Here's some advice for you - If it's meant to be it will be no matter what and if it is not it wont be.. Everything happens for a reason..

Anna:
    You should talk to Paws before replying..
    Have a good weekend and Mothers day

Gemma

Heeeyyyyy,sexy,sorry for not replying earlier

regarding messages comes in my mind endless messages in a middle of night following with lots of kisses and talking about love and stuff...............eh........i love when people love me.........
    ...........every morning my phone s dead i m freaking out thinking..............what if.........i missed something important...............
    ...........but i never did..........i ve always been there,and i will..............like i have been.............

Anyway.........As u said,Sexy,this is board,this is not reality and personal should not be brought along on here..............

IT S JUST A BOARD.............

Regarding mothers day- i m a happy and loved and happily loved.........

...about love?????????...........spring and passion..............sleepless nights spent being crazy for each other.............

deehhhh..........

I will pop in later and then some time next week or so..........

Hope everyone s well

Happy me

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Heeeyyyyy,sexy,sorry for not replying earlier

regarding messages comes in my mind endless messages in a middle of night following with lots of kisses and talking about love and stuff...............eh........i love when people love me.........
    ...........every morning my phone s dead i m freaking out thinking..............what if.........i missed something important...............
    ...........but i never did..........i ve always been there,and i will..............like i have been.............

Anyway.........As u said,Sexy,this is board,this is not reality and personal should not be brought along on here..............

IT S JUST A BOARD.............

Regarding mothers day- i m a happy and loved and happily loved.........

...about love?????????...........spring and passion..............sleepless nights spent being crazy for each other.............

deehhhh..........

I will pop in later and then some time next week or so..........

Hope everyone s well

Happy me
    Heeeyyyyyy Dotty......

Thank you for the information....................... I did not catch a word of it...........................

Gemma

Reviews

Heeeyyyyyy Dotty......

Thank you for the information....................... I did not catch a word of it...........................

Gemma
    Who cares where paws is hahahahaha
    Happy mothers day mothers the most important woman in my life

Heeeyyyyyy Dotty......

Gemma
    Aw,sexy,thanks for taking your time and noticing my 'dotty'side,it s y middle name btw

I guess i ve full head with spring,love and being loved and sun and enjoying it all..........

Hope You feel the same........

Lovable Anna in love.............

Ciao x x x x and some extra hugs to sexy ((((()))))
    We love you x x x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast