Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 3some

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    One more thing, i tried to have 3some with 2 clients for sometimes but when one punter say he is ok, the other will say no because he don't fancy with another man. The first experience i had with 2 punters was 3 months ago when i was in cork. 1 super handsome 24y/o boy and one middle age man. I fullfilled my dad and son fantasy. The boy chickened out when he saw the other guy but i put him at easy and managed to convinced him to stay. That boy made me cum twice earlier before the other lad came. I really enjoyed my time with both of them and i came for the third time that evening on the daddy's chest wallah

So guys, do u guys prefer to be gangbanged by only ts's/tv's or group sex with us and other punter?
    2 TS, maybe 1 TS/1 TV but no other blokes.

Reviews

So guys, do u guys prefer to be gangbanged by only ts's/tv's or group sex with us and other punter?
    Just you is my natural response (and I'm sure how most feel). There's something exciting about having to share you with another punter because it's what YOU want and fulfils YOUR fantasy. though. I definitely wouldn't back out if we arranged it.

yeah lets arrange 3some/4some over the xmas ill be up for that big time xxxxx
    Seany 88 says hello

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    3some with TS Brenda & TS Nicoli

Ohhhh the memories
    oh I would love to have a threesome with you and TS Brenda or you and TS Nicoli!! that's definitely on my top list!! naughty!! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loveboobies90 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-12-16)

Reviews

One day when we all win the lottery this could happen lol

Reviews

I am ok with TV, TS and another man / men.

If ladies also want to join, great!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

A lot of sexiness going on in here!!! Some fine ideas put forward .... So many sexy ladies! We are spoiled really

Reviews

One more thing, i tried to have 3some with 2 clients for sometimes but when one punter say he is ok, the other will say no because he don't fancy with another man. The first experience i had with 2 punters was 3 months ago when i was in cork. 1 super handsome 24y/o boy and one middle age man. I fullfilled my dad and son fantasy. The boy chickened out when he saw the other guy but i put him at easy and managed to convinced him to stay. That boy made me cum twice earlier before the other lad came. I really enjoyed my time with both of them and i came for the third time that evening on the daddy's chest wallah

That sounds hot as fuck and now I need to

All these exciting ladies around, I should pay Ireland a visit

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (20-12-16), Renatha Lopez (20-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    All these exciting ladies around, I should pay Ireland a visit
    can i rim&ram you Floki

Any volunteer to organise this group sex???

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Floki (23-12-16), OpenMindOllie (22-12-16)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast