Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    Im Just Attachment 119479....
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    3some with TS Brenda & TS Nicoli

Ohhhh the memories
    We looking for TV

So Mr Nice ass Seany, what say you? Wanna get rammed again? I can arrange with Ms Gomez for 3some or Ms Bianka for 4some

ps: Mr Nordydave, now you have a good reason to bring your damn tight hole to Dublin aren't you? Wanna join us? Seany might need your help

another pppsss: wanna have youngerguy , yugynrohami & Lad1234 to join.. 4-5 asses will make my dream comes true.. This might be my Christmas wish
    Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 16-12-16 at 00:35.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

seany88 (16-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I can arrange with Ms Gomez for 3some

Tha sounds like my perfect Christmas present Ms Rammer (even if I would have to buy it for myself)!

Crazy moments Sis
    Really good memories hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    3some with TS Brenda & TS Nicoli

Ohhhh the memories

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (16-12-16)

Reviews

On second thoughts, I don't think I could handle Ms Rammer and Camilla together. Too much for my eyes to take in, never mind my ass. I need to meet you, Camilla, though. And Ms Rammer, my ass still owes you after last time. I hope I can be a more accommodating bitch when next we meet

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    So Mr Nice ass Seany, what say you? Wanna get rammed again? I can arrange with Ms Gomez for 3some or Ms Bianka for 4some

ps: Mr Nordydave, now you have a good reason to bring your damn tight hole to Dublin aren't you? Wanna join us? Seany might need your help

another pppsss: wanna have youngerguy , yugynrohami & Lad1234 to join.. 4-5 asses will make my dream comes true.. This might be my Christmas wish
    If this was to happen id love it. Ms Rammer, bianka, camilla this has to happen!! Time and place Im there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lad1234 View Post
    That escalated quickly from a 3some to a full blowing orgy lol
    I never had group sex in my life and i would love to experience it. I rather have you all by myself my honey Lad1234, but since you sharing me with other boys so i share you with other girls. Fair and square huh baby?

Long been a fantasy to have a 3some with 2 TS ladies, closest I have gotten so far was a 3some with Ms Lopez and Patty. Some day I will get there

One more thing, i tried to have 3some with 2 clients for sometimes but when one punter say he is ok, the other will say no because he don't fancy with another man. The first experience i had with 2 punters was 3 months ago when i was in cork. 1 super handsome 24y/o boy and one middle age man. I fullfilled my dad and son fantasy. The boy chickened out when he saw the other guy but i put him at easy and managed to convinced him to stay. That boy made me cum twice earlier before the other lad came. I really enjoyed my time with both of them and i came for the third time that evening on the daddy's chest wallah

So guys, do u guys prefer to be gangbanged by only ts's/tv's or group sex with us and other punter?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

dave028 (20-12-16), hoordog (16-12-16), QTpie699 (16-12-16), treehugger (19-12-16), youngstud87 (20-12-16)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast