Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fkk club

Have being quiet a few .There is nothing to be shy about all in same boat once in there .Usually very well run and quiet nice and comfortable . Usually charge €50 in and that includes your food which is usually quiet good and free drink but normally just beer bottle or draught , you can purchase spirits if needed .The normal charge is €50 for a half hour with a girl . You can spend as long as you want in there and just sit and relax have a beer and some food and have laugh with friends and if feel like it go with one of the girls . They usually give dressing white dressing gowns to wear but have had just towel also , you leave all valuables and money in locker down at shower room and after being with a girl you go back down to locker to pay girl and have shower and then back up to bar for a beer and to relax . Some of the ones I have being in have out door beer gardens with loungers and small pools . Most will have saunas , Jacuzzi , steam rooms , cinema room and some with theme bed rooms . I find them good have always being with a few other people when in them , you can ask each other what was such a girl like was she ok and so on , have watched soccer games in them as they have tv rooms and you can enjoy the scenery and can look forward to half time fun . I think they very good as you get no hassel in them , you see exactly what you getting and can discuss any extras or fetishes you have with the ladies and you in very safe and clean environment . All these clubs are registered and pay their taxes and rates to government .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slim25 View Post
    Have being quiet a few .There is nothing to be shy about all in same boat once in there .Usually very well run and quiet nice and comfortable . Usually charge €50 in and that includes your food which is usually quiet good and free drink but normally just beer bottle or draught , you can purchase spirits if needed .The normal charge is €50 for a half hour with a girl . You can spend as long as you want in there and just sit and relax have a beer and some food and have laugh with friends and if feel like it go with one of the girls . They usually give dressing white dressing gowns to wear but have had just towel also , you leave all valuables and money in locker down at shower room and after being with a girl you go back down to locker to pay girl and have shower and then back up to bar for a beer and to relax . Some of the ones I have being in have out door beer gardens with loungers and small pools . Most will have saunas , Jacuzzi , steam rooms , cinema room and some with theme bed rooms . I find them good have always being with a few other people when in them , you can ask each other what was such a girl like was she ok and so on , have watched soccer games in them as they have tv rooms and you can enjoy the scenery and can look forward to half time fun . I think they very good as you get no hassel in them , you see exactly what you getting and can discuss any extras or fetishes you have with the ladies and you in very safe and clean environment . All these clubs are registered and pay their taxes and rates to government .
    Yes that is true what you said it was 60 euro in and everything above is correct
    But never sample the place properly as it was FKK Manhattan in Germany....
    But your right the ladies are beautiful as didn't see a bad looking ladies in it....
    Just uncomfortable see ladies sitting naked up bar and one even bend over for me to show me her prize jewel if you know what I mean...
    She got woof whistle for it and pervert look too....

Reviews

I was in one - was drunk as a Lord and met several ladies - great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12