Hello ladies!

I'd really love to experience PSE, a girl who enjoys receiving anal is a huge bonus but not necessarily a deal breaker. Looking for a very steamy encounter, something a bit outside of the usual stuff (think anal, owo, facials, a bit of teasing, uniforms, cim, rimming, etc.)

The thing is, I'm a happy chatty fella, but am quite quiet once the main event begins - I'm shy between the sheets - so I never really get to experience the kinking side of things fully. A huge turn on and bonus for me is for the girl to ask for a facial or to ask for anal during the session, if they don't I'm usually too embarrassed in person to ask and it doesn't happen.

I have PM'd a couple of ladies in Dublin as I'd find this conversation quite hard over the phone, but have heard nothing in return unfortunately. I have no problem calling to confirm a time or anything like that, just getting into the details would be awkward for my shy self.

Please don't let my previous reviews or etc. lead you to believe I have a 'type'. I'm more interested in the experience than a specific type, so please get in touch.

Happy Christmas Folks!!
FTR