Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ecigs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    u lost me

Eleaf mini I'm getting I've liquid with 6mg nicotine
    I used to smoke camel lights or lucky strike so I never enjoyed really strong cigs
    Forget what I said, I don't think the Eleaf mini has air control. Look alright though, impressive clouds for the size of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    They still make it. I find cloud vapour some of their flavours do be a little off. 6mg? For real?
    I thought their 'Cloud farm' flavour was lovely, it was like having breakfast and smoking at the same time

Yeah most people I know using a kit are on 6mg. I preferred around the 12mg mark and up, which meant I had to mix the juice as most of the high VG juices I liked only came in 3 or 6mg. A 24mg mixer of Blue Sapphire kept me from eating my own leg off.

Reviews

im off them 7 weeks now; hopefully last another year and half again! i just used disposable ecigs and nicorette gum to begin; now just on 2mg gum

i found Gambucci ecig quite good, and e lites?

good luck, dont think i recommend vaping; half country seem on it and prob addicted to it!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123