Thread: wanted: worn underwear

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default wanted: worn underwear

Would like to buy worn underwear, thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Would like to buy worn underwear, thank you.
    You can get great deals on locanto. I got a lovely lace pair last week a 21 year old student wore them for 3 days and then put them in a jiffy bag and posted them. They were still moist and flagrant. Absolutely stunning. I got 4 wanks in the space of 90 mins they were that good then I gave them to my friend.
    I am after a standard white pair of cotton panties next week I am hoping for a blonde or ginger volleyball player.
    Pat.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    You can get great deals on locanto. I got a lovely lace pair last week a 21 year old student wore them for 3 days and then put them in a jiffy bag and posted them. They were still moist and flagrant. Absolutely stunning. I got 4 wanks in the space of 90 mins they were that good then I gave them to my friend.
    I am after a standard white pair of cotton panties next week I am hoping for a blonde or ginger volleyball player.
    Pat.
    But, how do you know that wasn't some 50 year old bald guy pretending?

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    But, how do you know that wasn't some 50 year old bald guy pretending?
    I get them to send me a selfie with them on (face not important) I ask them to put a little rip or cut with a scissors in a certain place of my choice. I then know that they are the ones in the photo.
    The Laois Legend Returns.