It is with huge regret to both NBT and Cork-lad of this unfortunate and extremely embarrassing encounter you both had with I. Both your statements are accurate and to the point. I DO APPOLOGIZE. I have since done some major alterations with both my life and no longer associate with the unsociables, to put it mildly( no names mentioned!!!!). NBT lush WAS ( no longer) possibly created for me but shit stirrer and coo coo land and thermometer ique is created for another old associate( again no names mentioned!!!!!!!!!)
Hands up I am not Canadian but resided there for some years. I thought at the time that it sounded shall we say more exotic. How times are changing. Im born and breed IRISH and proud.Ta a lan gaeilge agam agus ta me broduil as sin( TIOCADH AR LA) cant get the slash to put on la.
On that note ,SLAN AGUS BEANNACHT,
Canadian Mandy.

In responce to the other comments thanks JACKGALWAY( A bit too much info I thought) thanks also RELAX and KAT I ONLY WISH I ASKED A CLIENT FOR STEAK AND NOT BLOODY WHISKEY. O' WHISKEY YOUR THE DEVIL..................................

SLAN
C. Mandy