Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 80s ACTION SERIES SEASON

Reviews

Red face 80s ACTION SERIES SEASON

You got loved some of action 80s programme in 80s...
    As I was only young and growing up....I use to watch 80s Action like A-TEAM.......KNIGHTRIDER.......
    V......MOONLIGHTING starring Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd....... And sad part is now got them all on DVD boxset and just watch last episode of A-TEAM as seen all other before that and it make me sad as now enterainment is gone now...
    But not going to say as watch for yourself 80s lover....
    Feel free to name your favourite 80s......

Ok Moonlighting was love story and private detective but had a big crush on Cybill Shepherd....
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 01-12-16 at 23:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The Rockford Files for me..Every episode was enjoyable.James Garner was underated as an actor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to burstn For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (01-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hill street blues was the only thing on TV that didn't induce rage spasms in my eyes during the 80s.

And maybe Faulty Towers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (02-12-16)

Reviews

The fall guy staring Lee majors who also stared in another 80's series the bionic man. There was also the bionic woman. Another series I used to watch was buck Rogers it was a syfy series. And another one was battlestar galactica although the more recent series was streets ahead.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (02-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    The fall guy staring Lee majors who also stared in another 80's series the bionic man. There was also the bionic woman. Another series I used to watch was buck Rogers it was a syfy series. And another one was battlestar galactica although the more recent series was streets ahead.
    You got good taste mate as buck rodger and battlestar galactica was two I watch also...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post

I actually thought Lindsay Wagner who played the bionic woman was really cute even though she was so much older than me that it would have been illegal. The show made my ass twitch though. Terrible.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (02-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I actually thought Lindsay Wagner who played the bionic woman was really cute even though she was so much older than me that it would have been illegal. The show made my ass twitch though. Terrible.
    That didn't stop Cheryl Cole......eventually!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    You got loved some of action 80s programme in 80s...
    As I was only young and growing up....I use to watch 80s Action like A-TEAM.......KNIGHTRIDER.......
    V......MOONLIGHTING starring Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd....... And sad part is now got them all on DVD boxset and just watch last episode of A-TEAM as seen all other before that and it make me sad as now enterainment is gone now...
    But not going to say as watch for yourself 80s lover....
    Feel free to name your favourite 80s......

Ok Moonlighting was love story and private detective but had a big crush on Cybill Shepherd....
    Jake and the fat man; scarecrow and Mrs king; Simon & Simon; Magnum PI...

Bruce Willis and cybill, they hated each other!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (02-12-16), Mr Sweet Guy (02-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    That didn't stop Cheryl Cole......eventually!

Can't remember being with her but I did a lot of coke back then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Yea looking back at it now if was very cringe worthy: D But Yea I had a crush on her aswell.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-12-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast