Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Nations 2017 new format

Reviews

Default Six Nations 2017 new format

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/rugby...u9o?li=BBr5HCV

It will be interesting to see what, if any, effects this will have on the Championship in 2017
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/rugby...u9o?li=BBr5HCV

It will be interesting to see what, if any, effects this will have on the Championship in 2017
    About time if you ask me, what took them so long. They seemed to be really resisting it. I think it's the only championship in the world that doesn't' use use a bonus point system.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (30-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Joe schmidt has named the irish squad for the 6 nations games against scotland and italy. Three uncapped players in it, niall and rory scannell and rory conway. Johnny sexton also in it despite being injured. Hope he stays fit for the tournament.
    It is a good team. I still think that England will win it again but not with a grand slam. Ireland to come second.

Reviews

So who do u think is going to beat england to deny them a grand slam.
    Silly Question !! Ireland of course and we will also win grand slam.

Reviews

So who do u think is going to beat england to deny them a grand slam.
    I would say Wales or Ireland as they are England's away games this year. Everybody will lose at least one.

France seem to be getting their act together from their November performance against New Zealand.

Wales are always very tough at home.

This is the best Scotland team in a long time so they could upset anyone on their day.

It's hard to say who will beat who but I do think England will dominate again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It will be hard to get a hotel or place to stay in dublin that weekend if it comes down to that last game. Alot of blood sweat and tears before we get to that stage though.
    Ya I know a few rugby supporters who are looking for tickets for that game as they are like gold dust.
    I reckon this game could be for Grand Slam. We have a team now that should fear no one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Bad news for ireland ahead of the first game on saturday, both johnny sexton and peter o mahony are ruled out, for the scotland game at least. Paddy jackson will more than likely start at outhalf, who will be the replacement outhalf.
    Bad news indeed. Sexton along with Murray are probably the two most important players for Ireland.

Paddy Jackson is obviously his backup but with Joey Carbery not back playing yet I would say Ian Keatley will be on the bench since Madigan is in exile.

I don't have a great deal of faith in Keatley. A competent player at club level but I just don't think he is of international standard.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (31-01-17)

Ireland game will likely turn in to an arm wrestle given the conditions, a nervy away win by 3/4 points. No winning bonus point

Reviews

half time Ireland 8 Scotland 21 . Ireland are slow. Good defence by Scotland. Ireland with more possession and haven't converted this into scores.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Full-time Scotland 27 Ireland 22. Scotland won it in the first half building up a big lead. Well done Scotland.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast