Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Nations 2017 new format

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I would tend to agree with u but in fairness to joe, o mahony was out injured for the scots game. Do u mean u would have moved donnacha ryan from 4 to 6 and dropped heaslip?
    I would put o mahony 6 Ryan at 4 Henderson 5 and CJ at 8 as he is at his best behind the scrum and helps out the scrum half as well.
    Heaslip is a very good player but I think we are better balanced with those 3 and Henderson instead of Toner as he gives you nothing .
    Last edited by blue rebel; 18-03-17 at 21:06.

Reviews

Congratulations to Ireland on winning this afternoon, really choked off England's ability to play the game.

I always thought Ireland had the ability to once again deny England the slam, and now have the kudos of ending both NZ and England's record winning streaks.

England still won back to back Championships, deserved winners this year, with plenty to build on with a very young side.

Reviews

Ah thanks be to fuck it's Sunday, got kinda drunk yesterday watching the 3 matches and when I woke there now I thought "Ah fuck, its Monday work again". So I am doubley happily hungover

Well done Ireland, you boys done us proud !!

Reviews

Congrats england on winning the championship, overall they deserved it. But also congrats to ireland on denying them the grand slam and ending their unbeaten run. Maybe it was all for luck that heaslip got injured in the warm up.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I think if O Mahony was playing against Scotland and Wales Ireland would have won the grand Slam. I am not just saying this
    after todays game as I have been on a lot of different forums calling for o mahony at 4 and sander at 8 and also said that Kearny
    should be dropped. If you look at both games we lost there were 2 big line out calls that we lost in both games where there was a
    possibility of a try and we lost the lineout. I have said before O Mahony is in the same mould as O Connell as he is a leader who puts his
    body on the line when it is needed. Great result today but I would question Schmidt as to why he don't start with O Mahony and only did
    today as Heaslip was injured.
    Excellent win yesterday. O'Mahony is pure class. He is one of the most consistent players for Munster. There is a difference in the team between when he is playing and when he is not. Great to see Marminon and Conway play as well as they did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (19-03-17)

6. Default

ireland will do it next year

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerm123 View Post
    ireland will do it next year
    But without Donnacha Ryan who, aged 33, is deemed surplus to requirements by the IRFU. What a bunch of wankers!

Still best of luck to him in paris, 300k a year isn't too shabby.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

The D Man (31-03-17)

Reviews

How come they gave jamie heaslip a new contract but not donnacha? As u say best of luck to him, hope he gets on well.
    What a stupid decision by the IRFU. Ryan is 1 of the consistent performers for Munster.

Hope he gets on well there. Good business by O'Gara.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast