Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Duo Experience

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    I've read many bad reviews here and negative comments about duos.

Never tried this myself. Personally I struggle to keep up with one girl let alone two . Can anyone recommend a really great duo meeting and what were the ingredients that made it great?

I've had three duo's before this over the last ten years, the best was with two irish girls in Drogheda a few years ago.
    They've opted out of reviews now, before I put up a review they were accepting them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cjf For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (04-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Duo definitely on buckets list but the well known and well reviewed girls never do them and there never in southeast anyway so looks like it will be on list for awhile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    Duo definitely on buckets list but the well known and well reviewed girls never do them and there never in southeast anyway so looks like it will be on list for awhile
    I don't think that's necessarily the case — I believe that some well known and well reviewed girls do duos but they just don't advertise that they do for obvious reasons. As for them going to the southeast.... You might have to travel if you are to tick that that experience off your bucket list.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12