Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Dublin nightlife

Default ** Dublin nightlife

Hi all,

I'm new to this wonderful city so would appreciate any advice on where to go for a good night on the town 😉😉

Thanks x

Reviews

The George.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-08-18)

See you there sweetie xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamika90 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tamika90 View Post
    See you there sweetie xx
    I've never been , in the queue once

Reviews

Coppers is your best bet!

Reviews

Hi all,

I'm new to this wonderful city so would appreciate any advice on where to go for a good night on the town ����

Thanks x
    The George is a gay bar. I've never been but it's meant to be a lot of fun.

It depends on what kind of thing you're looking for? Midweek in Dublin can be dull enough really. There are a few bars along George's street (near the george) that are decent, more around by Fade St, then more by South William street. Or, if you want to go where the kids go, that'd be Wexford St (whelans, flannerys).

Like I said, it depends what you're after. If you fancy a quiet drink, there's plenty of spots around like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    The George is a gay bar. I've never been but it's meant to be a lot of fun.

It depends on what kind of thing you're looking for? Midweek in Dublin can be dull enough really. There are a few bars along George's street (near the george) that are decent, more around by Fade St, then more by South William street. Or, if you want to go where the kids go, that'd be Wexford St (whelans, flannerys).

Like I said, it depends what you're after. If you fancy a quiet drink, there's plenty of spots around like that too.
    Well it will be the weekend as im working until then, but thank you for the suggestions, however unfortunately I think I'm out in the middle of nowhere at the moment

Reviews

Well it will be the weekend as im working until then, but thank you for the suggestions, however unfortunately I think I'm out in the middle of nowhere at the moment
    you're in citywest? Yeah, thats a bit out of the way alright (I'm not too far from there). Getting in and out of town during the day shouldn't be too bad. I suppose if you got home by last bus/luas it might be ok, but what fun is that!

Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    you're in citywest? Yeah, thats a bit out of the way alright (I'm not too far from there). Getting in and out of town during the day shouldn't be too bad. I suppose if you got home by last bus/luas it might be ok, but what fun is that!
    Haha I'm not planning on being home early enough too get the last bus home xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamika90 For This Useful Post:

collinsp (24-11-16)

Reviews

Haha I'm not planning on being home early enough too get the last bus home xx
    somehow I didn't think you were

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast