Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hail to Trump

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A little something for the Trumptards.

The alpha Orangutan. King of the swingers
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 23-11-16 at 19:22.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (23-11-16), joggon (27-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    A little something for the Trumptards.

The alpha Orangutan. King of the swingers
    How dare you.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

Insulting Orangutans like this is not acceptable.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManHold For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (23-11-16), Cassandra (25-11-16), Mister Anderson (27-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    How dare you.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

Insulting Orangutans like this is not acceptable.
    After a shit day you ot me laughing thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Thanks, I needed a laugh.
    Shoot the messenger....,,Who knows whats real or fake at this stage,,but i have to admit that Mr Trump is softening his stance on a lot of his election promises ,he has reduced the amount of illegals he wants out from 11 million to 3,,he aint gona get granny C prosecuted, and he is gona reduce the Wall to fences in certain places,,he is also seeking out the turncoats from the old crooked circle with the offer of a job that may save them from the swamp...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tinytimintipp View Post
    Shoot the messenger....,,Who knows whats real or fake at this stage,,but i have to admit that Mr Trump is softening his stance on a lot of his election promises ,he has reduced the amount of illegals he wants out from 11 million to 3,,he aint gona get granny C prosecuted, and he is gona reduce the Wall to fences in certain places,,he is also seeking out the turncoats from the old crooked circle with the offer of a job that may save them from the swamp...
    Your video clip was completely off topic, talking about the media. And from the "next news network" of all places. It truly was funny though, thanks for the entertainment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

tinytimintipp (24-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Your video clip was completely off topic, talking about the media. And from the "next news network" of all places. It truly was funny though, thanks for the entertainment.
    Your welcome, i thought the op was about sumthing on you tube ,but never mind ,how have things been progressing

Reviews

I do hope he doesn't cause a bigger divide between blacks and whites in America as in places its very tense.

Blog Entries

Ho hum. So two elephants fall. What fear of it,There's all the rest of the world and It's our time to eat.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Ho hum. So two elephants fall. What fear of it,There's all the rest of the world and It's our time to eat.
    Cassandra what exactly are you on I know you to be one of the most eleoquient sharp as a knife posters here but cant make much sense of your posts unless you have some spiritual muse type insights or mediation driven wisdom ???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Cassandra what exactly are you on I know you to be one of the most eleoquient sharp as a knife posters here but cant make much sense of your posts unless you have some spiritual muse type insights or mediation driven wisdom ???
    It's not particularly confusing that . The withdrawal of the US from the world stage, so soon after Britain shooting itself in the foot is a marvellous gift to up and coming countries. The developing nations may actually get to develop for once and it's no harm to Ireland either.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (27-11-16)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast