Thread: Hail to Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I do hope he doesn't cause a bigger divide between blacks and whites in America as in places its very tense.

Blog Entries

Ho hum. So two elephants fall. What fear of it,There's all the rest of the world and It's our time to eat.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Ho hum. So two elephants fall. What fear of it,There's all the rest of the world and It's our time to eat.
    Cassandra what exactly are you on I know you to be one of the most eleoquient sharp as a knife posters here but cant make much sense of your posts unless you have some spiritual muse type insights or mediation driven wisdom ???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Cassandra what exactly are you on I know you to be one of the most eleoquient sharp as a knife posters here but cant make much sense of your posts unless you have some spiritual muse type insights or mediation driven wisdom ???
    It's not particularly confusing that . The withdrawal of the US from the world stage, so soon after Britain shooting itself in the foot is a marvellous gift to up and coming countries. The developing nations may actually get to develop for once and it's no harm to Ireland either.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (27-11-16)

Reviews

I thought that was where you were going with that post. I think we are in for a challenge here. Trumps rhetoric of division and hate has empowered a v nasty undercurrent. In UK the equal rights commission has written to political parties today to tone down debate(if thats what we can still call it) as it is leading to increased hate crimes. I see farge is saying he is afraid to leave his home without security, this I do not buy, it is his excuse for heading off to America for his Bromance with Trump. Joe Cox nor that Polish man who were murdered due to Brexit, well they do not have such a choice.

Cassandra I think we are in for a quite frankly a potentially violent phase in different parts of the world and I think it will not be an opportunity and we will feel it here.

I strongly believe that Trumps win and how he did it must not be normalised I mean since when is A NAZI philosophic ok , even if by association. Much protest is needed otherwise this virus will spread indeed it already is.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-12-16), Cassandra (04-12-16), Liberty Love (15-12-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I thought that was where you were going with that post. I think we are in for a challenge here. Trumps rhetoric of division and hate has empowered a v nasty undercurrent. In UK the equal rights commission has written to political parties today to tone down debate(if thats what we can still call it) as it is leading to increased hate crimes. I see farge is saying he is afraid to leave his home without security, this I do not buy, it is his excuse for heading off to America for his Bromance with Trump. Joe Cox nor that Polish man who were murdered due to Brexit, well they do not have such a choice.

Cassandra I think we are in for a quite frankly a potentially violent phase in different parts of the world and I think it will not be an opportunity and we will feel it here.

I strongly believe that Trumps win and how he did it must not be normalised I mean since when is A NAZI philosophic ok , even if by association. Much protest is needed otherwise this virus will spread indeed it already is.
    The left, and far left has long been suffering from a sort of malaise. The popularity of clicktavism on top of the now shattered illusion that the movements of yester year had done all the hard work gave us this world where more time is spent worrying about whether Justin beibers dreads are cultural apropriation and finding appropriate gender neutral pronouns (worthy in their way) rather than tackling far more serious issues, notably that all the great many advances made by past warriors for social justice and equality could very easily be taken away.
    I think the fact was also lost on all those far right sympathisers ever railing against political correctness and calling movements such as feminism misandryst or poc rights racist. We all lived in a world rich in personal liberties for the most of us that a kinda stupid set in. Now with Trump's election, that toad Farages continued existince , the threat is made very real and very clear - people who previously scoffed at Occupy and BLM are out there protesting. People who took it for granted that Britain was a civilised country are out there protesting and litigating like A BAWS!
    Yes the fight has been brought and undoubtedly a turbulent phase is upon us all but I believe it will be worth it. All these goose stepping fools aint much but the last stand of a dying beast. They've ensured it themselves.
    As for Ireland, in terms of securing everyone's rights and doing so in such a manner we have a multicultural multi ethnic but still undoubtedly unified country - we can look and learn from our foolish neighbours either side. It also ain't half bad for showing that maybe instead of lilting and flowing so willingly to the waves cast by brothers grim (UK and US) nows the time to truly carve an economic destiny independent of them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (04-12-16)

Reviews

I agree that there has been a all is well fog that has descended indeed it also has caused a loss of awareness of the dire situation for some in society . I see the far right exploiting this for their own ends as occurred in the Rust Belt . I believe that a core issue is in equality like in UK zero hours contracts for many and billions for the few. As I type the Austrian election is going on, the Freedom party far right candidate may win and guess who founded that party in the 1950s , well that would be surviving Nazi members from WW2 Nazi Party no less.
    Trumps behaviour is worrying and as for drain the swamp well he has I think now got 4 Billionaires in his cabinet, more like drain the swamp and replace it with a cess pool. Hopefully politicians will react to this positively here and else where starting with addressing in equality. I have 2 friends both with a Cancer issue. One is on medical card and has been waiting I think some 400 days to get scans tests done the other is on VHI he got from initial diagnosis to surgery in 3 weeks and they both are dealing with what seems to be the same cancer, thats too much of a gap. I agree that the VHI should get more efficient treatment but the medical card should not be so far adrift of private care. This may seem off topic but I believe its what the far right are preying on. When Germany voted in Hitler it was on economics , but look at what they got them, Auschwitz for example. There are some serious factions in America as the Hail trump video shows . i am not sure I share your confidence that the Nazis will fail , and I adopt a not taking them for granted approach. Again when Hitler got in it was not that he was strong it was that the response was weak, prefer not to repeat that mistake.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 04-12-16 at 14:27.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (04-12-16)